Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional 24

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Confessional 24 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 24   Confessional 24 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:15 pm

my final confessional i believe. i made the final 3! even with hershel breathing down my neck for 3 straight votes there's nothing he can do cos he has no power. i'm tired of him. he cannot win this game but i think it'll be a close run thing between he and i. i really like merle but i dunno that he has a shot to win. if he did i would be so pleased for him.

shane had a penalty vote in final 4. i can't begin to understand what he was doing. maybe something big came up in his life. i dunno. it made voting him out so much easier though. now he has no reason to be bitter at me and being his closest ally all game i'm 99% sure i'll get his jury vote. hershel will get morgan and glenn's votes but i think patricia could possibly vote me or merle, she and hershel had a falling out i believe during 1 of the challenges. i think i remember that. dale and rick are up for grabs. maggie may be bitter at me but i did use an idol to save her and get her at least a few spots further int he game. jacqui and i were always respectful to each other so i hope to get her vote too. amy and i spoke frequently during the game so there's hope there. i'm gonna have to really work to win this but it's by no mans beyond my reach.

i anticipate hershel will try to play down my game, which will piss me off. i'm torn betwene ignoring his posts or reading them. i think i'll only get worked up by reading them though cos it'll be a load of bullshit credit he'll take for moves he had no say in lol. fair play to him though, he was a fighter and he hung in there til the end, he deserves his final 3 place but i think i'm the deserving winner. i hope the jury see it that way.

lets go for it.

for the last time, daryl out...
Back to top Go down

Confessional 24
Page 1 of 1