Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional 7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Confessional 7 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 7   Confessional 7 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:47 pm

the big news in this post is that i won the reward challenge and therefore the hidden immunity idol. i decided not to tell anyone as i tend to find if people know something big as that it doesn't stay secret long and before long everyone knows.

it's a little tricky though given people can see who was online at the time. merle asked if i won the reward since he didn't win immunity and morgan was the only other one on but he arrived late. i also told amy i went for reward, stupidly. i never thought i would win it, i wasn't thinking straight. again she may think i have the idol. we'll see. i'm gonna play this game as if i don't have the idol. i really hope amy and the girls don't think i have it therefore target me in the near future.

we'll see. point is i have it and someone on the girls team has one also. i reget not looking who was online for he girls juring the reward.

daryl out...
Back to top Go down

Confessional 7
Page 1 of 1