Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5th Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

5th Confessional Empty
PostSubject: 5th Confessional   5th Confessional EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Well I'm still in the game so that's something. I really wish we could stop going to tribal for a bit because I'm running out of scapegoats to go before me. I haven't been to one challenge yet, but still I'm managing to scrape by. Posting in the thread in my down time on the computer and sending and responding to personal messages is the best way of appearing to be an active and contributing tribe member. With the weekend off, I'm gonna mull over ways to approach the next portion of the game. Right now I'm talking to Merle and trying to get a feel of the inner workings of the tribe. From what I can gather there isn't really an alliance within the tribe, just a consensus vote that goes out against the weakest member. This seems very strange to me and could undoubtedly be my demise, but I hopeful that this will actually give me something to work with. With 7 players left all I need to do is rally together 4 votes to ensure my safety. I'll probably emphasize loyalty on my part, and the fact that with the merge coming up it's best to keep around a guy who isn't a major threat. We'll see, I'm still operating in this game like the next tribal is my ticket out of here.
Back to top Go down

5th Confessional
Page 1 of 1