Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional 11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merle

Merle

Confessional 11 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 11   Confessional 11 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:22 am

So after beth was voted out we waited for the next challenge, and zuchini just said the time, and not to sit anyone out, and at that point all the men started freaking out, saying it was a merge, but at 11 though? I knew something was up.

So like I thought the merge happened, at 11, of all things, but then he says that he needs to welcome someone back......Dale.

At this point, I am so pissed, I hated dale, and now he is back, there was a redemption island twist and he got back into the game. And what does he do as soon as he gets back? Starts attack rick, and they get into a huge stupid fight.

My thought is really dude? How do you expect to get farther in the game when all you do is attack people? What kind of social game is that? Honestly, on a note out side of the game, dale is just a delusional bitter prick, and I honestly cant wait to see who he is, so I can never speak to him again, he makes my gaming experience a headache because I have to read though his garbage.

When we finally vote him out, because he is not calling any shot, and will not join with the men, that will be the most gratifying vote of the season, and I don't even care if I get his vote in the end. Thats how worthless I view him.

So the immunity is musical chairs, and I fall out really quickly, for a few reason, just to show people that I am beatable in a challenge, and just to minimize the target on my back, also I was being lazy that night and didnt want to do the challenge, and there were more than enough people going for it. In the end it came down to darryl and jacqui, and while I was hoping for daryl to win, jacqui pulled it out.

Our 7 person mens alliance gets our own forest chat, and its the 5th one. So now I start thinking, who is in the other 4? because the girls didnt talk that much, and why couldnt they just talk through PM? So needless to say I do get a little bit paranoid that daryl could be talking to people behind my back, I hate playing the paranoid game, but it has helped me on multiple occasions.

So as we are talking all the men seem on board with voting the girls out, which is a god send since we were scared that glenn and rick would flip and screw us all, but thankfully they decided to be puppets and stay with us. Also my fake alliance with rick, is working out perfectly, im really laying it on thick, and stroking his ego with everything I got.

I am going to get a bunch of shit from him when I end up backstabbing him in the end, but who knows, he would actually be a good person to go to the final 2 or 3 with, because he hasnt done anything, and every alliance he has is fake, and he doesnt even know it. But we need to get through a couple of tribal councils first before that happens.

So in the chat, the talk goes to who we are targeting because we know one of the girls has the idol, and then darryl goes and tells all the men that he has the idol on our side! Needless to say I was pissed beyond belief, that is the worst move, because if anyone was thinking of flipping, now they have a perfect reason to blindside him.

Honestly, I know it sounds shitty, but hey thats on him, and its not me, but I still have to look out for him even though im having a hard time trusting him, and I dont know why, I think its because I never trust anyone fully, because I know I can get burned quickly. Because if he is playing anything like me, he has thought of sticking a knife in my back.

Which I hope doesnt happen, I dont think I would ever turn on daryl, it would be something I would need to consider when we get close to the end. If I felt he would beat me, because he had done more, I might have to make the hard choice, but also if I dont get the votes, then I would have to just go to the finals with him and hope for the best.

So talk keeps going to who to target, and amy and jacqui start talking me up a lot. Amy wants to work toegether and stuff, and I am not stupid to buy it, honestly desperate people make me laugh. So then all the guys start posting stuff that maggie and amy has sent them, and I am relieved, because now I am not lying anymore. Amy and maggie both messaged morgan, glenn, and hershel about being in the bottom of the allaince, and they were right, so to rectify that, I said that sent me the same message, that I was at the bottom of the alliance, that way, everyone felt a bit more at piece since they were sending that message to everyone, but the message I said was sent to me, was a lie.

So then we all decide to go for patricia, because she is a loose cannon and no one knows what she is going to do, and also she would be the least likely person to have an idol. Needless to say, at this point I become super nervous, because this will test the mens alliance like nothing else before. One of those men could of went to the women and said who we were voting and anyone could have been idoled out of the game, and im always nervous it is me, because I know I am a threat.

So we all vote patricia, and now we play the waiting game, and this is the part I hate, because I get so nervous and paranoid. Daryl keeps me calmed down, telling me, it is what it is, and running crazy will not help us any, and I agree, so thats the latest happenings, talk to you later.

Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

Confessional 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 11   Confessional 11 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:21 pm

Onmw =[
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

Confessional 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 11   Confessional 11 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:31 pm

lmao yea i really liked these confessionals as you can see, i played a really even keeled game without outbursts, so i had to keep it contained here. lol wow i was angry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessional 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 11   Confessional 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessional 11
Page 1 of 1