Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Confessional 2 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 2   Confessional 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:20 pm

we won the first challenge, i say challenge, it was a blowout in all honesty. i dunno if the girls were just really bad at that challenge or if we were just too good. i was relieved i was able to score one for the tribe and eliminate andrea. the alliance has changed somewhat since my last post. dale is no longer a part of it as he's shown himself to be fairly inactive. rick and carl never showed up either. t-dog seems a bit unreliable but morgan seems solid. we have a core four of myself, merle, shane and hershel. i've told shane my loyalty lies with him, not my brother. i didn't want him to think if it gets down to us 3 i would side with merle over him.

i've contacted morgan for an alliance, i want to be in with as many of these guys as possible as i anticipate a mix up. i've also spoken to amy and jacqui from the girls tribe.

time to go hunt for some squirrel.

daryl out...
Back to top Go down

Confessional 2
Page 1 of 1