Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional 20

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Confessional 20 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 20   Confessional 20 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:38 pm

final 5!!! i'm relieved. our original alliance of 5 made it, though not as we anticipated lol but we made it anyway. maggie left under sad circumstances. i hated having to lie to her cos i've come to respect her and enjoy talking to her so it sucks but she had to go once hershel won immunity.

now onto tonight. hershel CANNOT win immunity. it's imperative one of us beats him so we can vote him out. he's the biggest threat left to us now. so if he doesn't win he'll leave and that leaves morgan at final 4.

there's a real threat to me at final four being that if hershel/morgan win that immunity i might leave. they will no doubt target me as they see me as the biggest threat so with 1 vote on me i need to convince either shane or merle to vote the other and force a 2-2 tie with me but in reality it would go down as a 2-1-1 vote. It's very sneaky but it's what i face if hershel/morgan win thats final immunity.

i'm as confident as i can be that both merle and shane will stay loyal to me and we'll go to the final 3 together. i have a final 2 with both so i'm confident either way i would make the end. i worry a little more about shane. he's a little more paranoid than merle and needs reassurance.

daryl out...
Back to top Go down

Confessional 20
Page 1 of 1