Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional 22

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Confessional 22 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 22   Confessional 22 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:22 pm

alright first things first. i'm feel bad about my reaction last night, even though nobody can yet read these, they soon will. i'm sorry for saying fuck you to both hershel and shane. just massively frustrated. this guy hershel is bustin my ass, he won't just go away but that's the game lol and i've had it pretty much all my way til now. he's a fighter and won't give up. i can see how irritating it was for players when such people as terry went on immunity runs and you just can't get rid of them!

i'm partly scared as well. if he wins the final 4 challenge there's a strong possibility i will be voted out and be he final juror which would be devastating. it's gonna take a really sneaky plan to make it through but i have faith in it. merle will tell shane he's voting me with hershel, i will ask shane what merle is doign to whic he will hopefully say "he's voting you" and i'll plead with shane to force a 2-2 with merle to give me a shot at a challenge tie breaker but in actual fact merle will vote shane with me and shane would then leave 2-1-1. it would be a massive blindside and it would lose me shane's vote. i don't lnow that i could win against hershel or merle in that scenario. i'm much more confident if hershel left tonight and i was against shane and merle, as the dominant player of the 3.

so i'm gonna think about the jurors now and see what shot i think i have at winning their vote should i make it to final 3.

patricia - no reason why not, we never spoke. her vote can be won.
dale - we never spoke, again his vote can be won.
amy - we spoke a lot when we were on diff tribes, we got on well and she knew i wanted to help her stay but she was determined to quit. i thik i'd have a good chance at wining her vote.
jacqui - we got on really well when o diff sides and again at merge i was always honest with her except for when she left. i would have a good chance to win her vote.
glenn - no chance here, we were sworn enemies from a couple of votes after merge. his attitude pissed me off and i got him voted out with my idol.
rick - great chance of winning his vote. he took his blindside well and admitted he would have tried the same to me the next vote. he respects my position of power and said i had his vote if i made the end.
maggie - i saved her with my idol, we talked and got on well. i was forced to lie to her at final 6 to prevent a 3-3 split by being honest and telling her she was leaving but i really like and respect maggie. i don't think she'll be overly bitter and i think she'll see i played the superior game to the other 2.
morgan - a good guy who i was always respectful with. even at the end i admitted i had to vote him and he said the same back, there were no hard feelings. he's a very well spoken individual and i think he would see i played the best game of the 3 so i have a shot at winning his vote.

so of those 8 votes i think only 1 is a lost cause the other 7 are up for grabs and i have high confidence in winning 3 of them (amy, jacqui and rick). if hershel is voted out i have no shot at his vote and if shane is voted out in a massive blindside i have no shot at winning that vote either due to the betrayal right at the end. therefore i think 7 of the 9 votes are up for grabs whatever way it goes tonight.

i just hope i make it, one way or another.

daryl out...
Back to top Go down

Confessional 22
Page 1 of 1