Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #16

Go down 
+5
Hershel Greene
Daryl Dixon
Merle
Morgan
Zuchini Man
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Come on in guys! Merged tribe come on in to Tribal Council! We’ll now bring out the members of the jury…

Tribal Council #16 Patricia_TV_Series_001

...Patricia...

Tribal Council #16 Dale-Face-21-499x283

...Dale...

Tribal Council #16 The%2Bwalking%2Bdead%2B1x05%2Bwildfire%2B-%2BAmy%2Bcome%2Bback

...Amy...

Tribal Council #16 Jacqui_(Frogs)

...Jacqui...

Tribal Council #16 Walking-dead-glenn-saves-maggie

...Glenn...

Tribal Council #16 Rick+grimes

...Rick...

Tribal Council #16 Maggie-Greene

...and Maggie who was voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Just a reminder, the jury is here merely to observe and gather information that will be useful to them when they make their decision at the final Tribal Council. You are not to communicate with the jury and the jury is not to communicate with the remaining castaways.

Hershel, how does it feel winning immunity for the THIRD time in the row? You are a beast at these challenges. Have you been needing to win these lately?
Morgan, is there a clear majority alliance? If so, are you in that alliance?
Daryl, is anyone just being pulled along for the vote? Does anyone not deserve to be here?
Shane, how do you feel about your gameplay? Do you feel you have an equal shot at winning this game?
Merle, what thoughts go through your head before a vote like tonight?...Not many Tribal Councils left.

Please answer these questions on the thread. It is time to vote. You have 12 hours to vote. Failure to do so will result in a penelty vote. It is time to vote.
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Morgan

Morgan

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Morgan, is there a clear majority alliance? If so, are you in that alliance?

I don't think there's much clear left in this game, to be honest. Every vote is going to be an interesting one.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:14 pm

Remember everyone, write those confessionals! Smile
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Merle, what thoughts go through your head before a vote like tonight?...Not many Tribal Councils left.

thoughts that go through my head are mostly of just weighing options, and seeing whats the best way to do things.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:17 pm

Daryl, is anyone just being pulled along for the vote? Does anyone not deserve to be here?

No I wouldn't say so. Nobody is being carried. We all deserve our spot for one reason or another. We've all deserved to make it this far.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Quote :
Hershel, how does it feel winning immunity for the THIRD time in the row? You are a beast at these challenges. Have you been needing to win these lately?

I'm genuinely in shock about it haha. I've always known I was OK at challenges, but I think I've just been lucky with these particular ones. Like I said last tribal council, it is impossible to know what is going down because a lot of people don't seem to be playing by any pattern that I can decipher lol. If I wasn't wearing this necklace tonight then I would have been here with my bags packed that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:21 pm

[quote="Zuchini Man]
Daryl, is anyone just being pulled along for the vote? Does anyone not deserve to be here?[/quote]
Twisted Evil [center]

(Wow, not fixing it Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:22 pm

Oh I'm curious. I wish the jury could talk lol.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Daryl Dixon wrote:

No I wouldn't say so. Nobody is being carried. We all deserve our spot for one reason or another. We've all deserved to make it this far.

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:50 am

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes...

First vote...

Morgan

Second vote...

Daryl

Third vote...

Morgan

Fourth vote...

Daryl

That's two votes Daryl and two votes Morgan, with only one vote left...

Fifth vote...

The fourteenth person voted out of Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead and the eighth memeber of the jury is...

Morgan

Morgan, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go.

Well with only one more Tribal Council to go before the very last Tribal Council, who knows what will happen. Grab your torches, head back to camp.

Your final immunity challenge is tonight at 8:00pm eastern. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:52 am

Absolutely gutted. Bye Morgan - really sorry to see you go.

Three people are playing for Daryl to win, so props to him for managing that.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:15 am

Sorry Morgan Like a Star @ heaven

No Hershel it's just a tight alliance we've had since Day 1.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:10 am

Hershel Greene wrote:

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:16 am

Hershel Greene wrote:
Absolutely gutted. Bye Morgan - really sorry to see you go.

eww
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:49 am

Well done guys on final 4 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:39 pm

It's a tight alliance and I apporeciate that, but they are playing for you to win. There's no other reason for it. They can't truly imagine that they will get any votes with you sat next to them?
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:47 pm

and you think we would get votes for turning around and backstabbing him?
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:48 pm

Merle wrote:
and you think we would get votes for turning around and backstabbing him?

Probably.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:49 pm

I think you would have a better chance if he wasn't there, yes. You wouldn't get his vote, but you aren't getting mine if I go either so that doesn't change lol.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:54 pm

also i have to say, everyone is saying that daryl will win if he is in the finals, so that makes me think, that everyone already has thier mind made up, and wont even bother to listen to the other 2 finalist.

i thought in a game like this, you are supposed to hear all sides before you make a desicion, if everyone already has thier mind made up, than whats the point of even having a jury questioning in the end?

i am not angry or bitter at all, i am just asking an honest question here.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:58 pm

Tribal Council #16 E6x4sz
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:01 pm

Whatever, sucks to know that i wont have a fair shot against the jury, also sucks that people cant be mature in a game.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:02 pm

Well the thing is that the jury played the game with you, so they at least in part know what was going on. I don't think that there has ever been a mastermind who managed to keep their control over the game a secret until it was suddenly revealed in FTC. There are decisions and things that people won't know who was behind them, etc. but I think a jury would find it hard to swallow that you or Shane were in control of what went down in this game. Daryl has been the vocal member of the trio and the face of the operation. He at least appears to be the man in charge and the one making decisions. You might argue that it was smart of you to let him do that because he is the one who has to take all of the heat, but people have to respect someone who was so openly a threat and still managed to make it to the end. It's a lot more appealing a strategy than just being the silent loyal vote.

I'm really not saying these things out of bitterness or to be nasty, and I obviously have to give everyone some respect for making it this far. I'm saying this because I want to save myself, but also because I want you guys to wake up and see what is going to happen. You might sway one or maybe two people with a super convincing jury speech, but you'll never get a majority unless you can do mind control lol.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:38 pm

Well i guess i have to start practicing my mind control then. I do not think Daryl has been in charge at all.. You think so because he played a idol on Maggie and saved her, even though i voted to evict her? Maggie leaving at the tribal council before this, you believe Daryl came up with that? If you do, you are sadly mistaken and must give your head a shake.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:46 pm

Geeze relax you lot!! firstly Glenn be quiet you're not allowed to speak yet Very Happy secondly I am not some kind of mastermind. We 3 have been together since Day 1, it's where loyalty gets you and a strong alliance. We trust each other and we're going as far as we can together. I think any move from either of them against me now would be completely cowardly and only attract negativity for such a move this late on. Hershel you want them to turn on me now, at final 4. Why? so I vote YOU to win for their betrayal. So they look like cowards to the entire jury sat next to you, the warrior who battled his way and defied the odds? Gimme a break!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal Council #16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #16
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next