Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #10

Go down 
+9
Dale
Amy
Jacqui
Daryl Dixon
Merle
Hershel Greene
Maggie Greene
Glenn
Zuchini Man
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:10 pm

Come on in guys! Merged tribe come on in to Tribal Council! We’ll now bring out the first member of our jury…

Tribal Council #10 Patricia_TV_Series_001

Patricia, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Just a reminder, the jury is here merely to observe and gather information that will be useful to them when they make their decision at the final Tribal Council. You are not to communicate with the jury and the jury is not to communicate with the remaining castaways.

Maggie, how does it feel winning immunity? Was it very important for you to win tonight? You were very fast with this challenge.
Jacqui, how do you change what appears to be the inevitable. The Men have the numbers. Do you start looking for cracks in their group? What can you do to stay alive in this game?
Rick, the rivalry between you and Dale is impossible to miss. Are you worried that your actions could cost you a chance to win this game if Dale goes to the jury and you make the finals?
Amy, how do you approach this vote from your stand point? What’s your best bet to insure you’ll still be here tomorrow?
Hershel, if a man was voted out at this Tribal, how would that impact your game?
Glenn, has there been talk on hidden immunity idols? How powerful can a hidden immunity idol become?
Merle, do you feel safe tonight?
Daryl, what are you basing your vote on tonight and how will tonight's vote impact the game?
Dale, do you think you have put a target on your back by arguing with Rick? Do you trust anyone in this game after your return?
Shane, seeing as it is clearly men vs. women still, will a women probably be going home tonight?
Morgan, do you feel your alliance is solid and what are the chances of someone flipping and joining the opposing alliance to get further in the game?

Please answer these questions on the thread. It is time to vote. You have 12 hours to vote. Failure to do so will result in a penelty vote. It is time to vote.

Last edited by Zuchini Man on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Glenn

Glenn

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Glenn, has there been talk on hidden immunity idols? How powerful can a hidden immunity idol become?

Oh course and at this point in the game for there to be 2 still in play it seems a little much and I doubt anybody is real thrilled about that. It changes things and it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:14 pm

Quote :
Maggie, how does it feel winning immunity? Was it very important for you to win tonight? You were very fast with this challenge.
It feels great winning immunity. The girls are down in numbers big time and winning immunity means I will be here one more night. I love doing anagrams so this challenge fit my comfort zone very well.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:17 pm

Quote :
if a man was voted out at this Tribal, how would that impact your game?

I've got to admit that it would mess with my mind. It would knock me sideways lol.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:18 pm

Merle, do you feel safe tonight?

With the idols in play, i dont think anyone is safe, unless you have the necklace on.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Daryl, what are you basing your vote on tonight and how will tonight's vote impact the game?

Trust, it's so key at the minute, you have to go with your gut instinct. Depending on what happens will depend on how it impacts the game for sure.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:27 pm

Zuchini Man wrote:

Jacqui, how do you change what appears to be the inevitable. The Men have the numbers. Do you start looking for cracks in their group? What can you do to stay alive in this game?

You just don't know. They seemed to be all manned up together but that won't last if they vote all the girls off and they know that. They need to think what they could do and do something that others might respect.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:44 pm

Quote :
Amy, how do you approach this vote from your stand point? What’s your best bet to insure you’ll still be here tomorrow?

Well, given the unfortunate situation that the women's tribe is currently in, it all comes down to voting for the right person and hoping for the best. I dont think that I'll be here tomorrow, but I said the same thing last tribal council and here I am. I just have my bags here with me Robbie Probst, so, if it's my night to leave tonight, so be it.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:14 am

Quote :
Dale, do you think you have put a target on your back by arguing with Rick? Do you trust anyone in this game after your return?

I do think I have placed a huge target on my back because half, if not all, the cast thinks I'm extremely psychotic. I know that I haven't been the easiest to get along with, but it is something that I have been working on. I do have a temper, and I'll be the first to admit it. Do I trust anyone in this game right now? Not really. My old tribe voted me off in an almost unanimous decision, which they blamed on my early inactivity and just being on the outs of any major alliances to begin with, and I feel as though the women and I don't have any chemistry at all. I do what I can to survive in this game. One thing, though, is that I haven't really received any messages about the tribal council tonight so it could very well be my last day in this game (again).

One thing, I want to throw out there, is that it's obvious that there is a major alliance of seven. Those seven will pick off the women and sit in a campfire singing songs and playing the ukulele. Right now they can argue with the whole "it's too early and risky to break up a solid group" theory, which would make sense to stay loyal to, but eventually it will be revealed that there is at least a core four controlling the others in the outskirts of said alliance. Why settle for fifth, sixth, and seventh when there are a good number of people who would be willing to work with you so you can be guaranteed a much higher position? Not only that, but it would garner some brownie points from the jurors who would appreciate some people not being too smug in their long-term plans. I won't say that now is the time, as much as I hate to admit it, but it's something that they need to consider before it's too late.

I swear, every single man on the jury, myself included, has no right to be pissed off once they're eliminated. They pretty much reserved their jury spot long before they got to sit on it. My immature behavior has served no beneficial purpose, just as the passive mindset has served no beneficial purpose to the other men. If they don't wise up to make a move when they can, then they shouldn't post a long diatribe to the finalists about how they were used and abused and all this other "tragic" bullsh!t.

I know it sounds like I'm being deliberately abrasive, but I have no ill thoughts about anyone in this game. I am not pointing fingers at who I think is just floating by, because quite frankly, all the men are synonymous with one another. I don't see a single leader and all the names blend together. No one sticks out at all. A tribe of Ednas. There is probably a few Alberts out there, but nothing more. I just think you need to start thinking about how YOU are going to personally make it to finals. If you are unsure about your position in this game, now wouldn't be a bad time to start taking initiative and do what's best for YOU. You can argue that no one will respect you for flipping, but you have a more immediate concern to be worrying about- actually getting into the finals.

With all that said, I am going to shut my mouth now. I've said what I've had to say. I don't have anything else to add. If any of you guys would like to make a move, do it soon. Don't just follow the pact and be just a number. Think it out and act on it.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:28 am

Rick, the rivalry between you and Dale is impossible to miss. Are you worried that your actions could cost you a chance to win this game if Dale goes to the jury and you make the finals?

Eh I'm just taking things one step at a time. I don't think one person has the power to sway the whole jury, especially for something so insignificant. Everyone out here seems smart and reasonable, and I think whoever makes it to the end will be fairly evaluated on their game play.
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:57 am

afro
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:05 am

Morgan, do you feel your alliance is solid and what are the chances of someone flipping and joining the opposing alliance to get further in the game?

After last tribal council, I would like to think that no one is thinking about flipping. The way I see it, joining the opposing alliance wouldn't get you further in the game at all. You'd be signing yourself onto the bottom of the pack with a 99% certainty.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:29 am

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...

*Jacqui stands up and plays idol for herself.*

The rules of Survivor state, that if a hidden immunity idol is played, any votes cast for that person will not count. This IS a hidden immunity idol. Any votes cast for Jacqui will NOT count. I'll read the votes...

First vote...

Dale

Second vote...

Shane

Third vote...

Dale

Fourth vote...

Shane

We are tied, two votes Dale and two votes Shane.

Fifth vote...

Shane

Sixth vote...

Dale

We are tied again. Three votes Shane and three votes Dale.

Seventh vote...

Dale

Eighth vote...

Dale

Ninth vote...

Dale

Tenth vote...

The ninth person voted out of Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead and the second memeber of the jury is...

Dale

Dale, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go.

Well if this wasn't an eye opener, I don't know what is. Grab your torches, head back to camp.

Your next immunity challenge is tonight at 8:00pm eastern. See you all then! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Patricia

Patricia

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:37 am

affraid
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:57 am

Bye Dale Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:03 am

Bye Dale, but congrats on making the jury.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:06 am

No fake sympathy please.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:50 am

Yay, Dale is gone!

Is that better? Razz
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:53 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:45 pm

It is what it is Dale. Take care.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:03 pm

see you later dale,
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Bye Dale.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:08 pm

Bye Dale, and for the people who voted for me, game on.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:49 pm

Bye Dale.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:42 pm

I voted for you Shane. I am sooo scared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal Council #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10   Tribal Council #10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #10
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next