Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #9

Go down 
+9
Jacqui
Glenn
Morgan
Amy
Patricia
Dale
Hershel Greene
Maggie Greene
Zuchini Man
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:47 pm

Come on in guys!

Jacqui, how does it feel winning immunity?

Amy, how does it feel to have made the merge?

Daryl, how has the merge impacted the game?

Rick, how does Dale’s return affect your strategy? You two seem to not be liking one another.

Dale, do you feel safe after returning into this game and why do you hate Rick so much?

Shane, is it still Men vs. Women?

Glenn, how do you expect this vote to turn out?

Hershel, is there a possibility of anyone flipping on your tribe and if that was the case how shocked would you be?

Patricia, how are you basing your vote tonight?

Maggie, do you feel safe?

Morgan, how big is tonight’s vote?

Merle, will alliances get broken tonight? Do you feel you have a strong alliance?

Please answer these questions on the thread. It is time to vote. You have 12 hours to vote. Failure to do so will result in a penelty vote. It is time to vote.

Last edited by Zuchini Man on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:52 pm

Quote :
Maggie, do you feel safe?
I dont feel safe at all. If you look at how numbers are it is 7-4-1 in numbers. 7 from the men tribe. 4 from the womens tribe. And Dale who came back. So since Jacqui has immunity and based off of numbers, it looks as though me, Amy, Patricia, and Dale are the 4 in the most trouble.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:53 pm

I'll go first then haha.

I think there is always a possibility of something happening, but I would be shocked. I've worked with these men for the past however many days and they are a good group. I'd trust any one of them with my life in this game. The girls seem like a nice group too though and I bet they can be quite persuasive when they want to be.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Quote :
Dale, do you feel safe after returning into this game?

I don't feel safe because the prick who was responsible for getting me out last time is still in this game and it seems that everyone is all over his nuts which is just gross and atrocious. The faster people realize he's so full of sh!t, the better off we will all be.
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:54 pm

I think it comes down to who is least liked at this point. Just putting it out there, me and Otis had an open relationship so if anyone wants to send me a love letter we can have pillow talk..
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #9 Empty

I am going to be voted out, so why dont we skip the formalities and "smurf" (naonka reference) my torch right now?
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Morgan, how big is tonight’s vote?

Tonight's vote is monumental because it will reveal exactly where the pieces of the puzzle have fallen. It might be the one vote that decides what way this game is going to go. I think everyone can agree on that.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:57 pm

I don't know really. My name could come up, I wouldn't be surprised. So I don't know how the vote will turn out.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

Tribal Council #9 Empty

Quote :
and why do you hate Rick so much?

He's so full of lies and deception and he has absolutely no loyalty. He betrayed me last time and I was hurt by it. This time, though, if he makes it to the final two, he's not getting my vote. And I'm going to make sure that I let the jury know that he does not deserve to win. Self-righteous prick.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:58 pm

When does jury start host man?
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:59 pm

Geeez gramps, calm down. Rick is so hawt.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:59 pm

Whoever is voted out starts the jury. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:00 pm

Congrats on jury everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:01 pm

6th person voted out and the first member of our jury

Amy, you need to bring me your torch. Amy, the tribe has spoken. Time for you to go.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:04 pm

Amy wouldnt it be like the 3rd person voted out with everyone qutting and being expelled? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:05 pm

amy dont sell ur self so short so quickly! i think ur still pretty well liked..maybe? scratch
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:05 pm

truth is i have no idea how this one will go!
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:07 pm

I am so happy I won, I feel I would of been the guys vote this round so it just means I make it past this round. So it was a big deal I feel.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Merle, will alliances get broken tonight? Do you feel you have a strong alliance?

if anything i think alliances will be tested tonight, instead of broken, and i would say my alliance is strong, at least thats how i feel
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Yea probably lmao
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:10 pm

It's thrown up a hell of a lot of drama. Dale returning was clearly a massive shock to us all but that's what this game does to you. Pulls your emotions all over the place. There's obviously tension between Dale and Rick. We had anticipated a fairly calm merge but instead it's a pretty bumpy merge with the latest goings on. I just wish they could settle their differences and move on. As for the rest of us, with the girls coming in down in numbers of course they're scrambling. You expect that of course and we just gotta wait and see what the outcome of that is.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Daryl Dixon wrote:

It's thrown up a hell of a lot of drama. Dale returning was clearly a massive shock to us all but that's what this game does to you. Pulls your emotions all over the place. There's obviously tension between Dale and Rick. We had anticipated a fairly calm merge but instead it's a pretty bumpy merge with the latest goings on. I just wish they could settle their differences and move on. As for the rest of us, with the girls coming in down in numbers of course they're scrambling. You expect that of course and we just gotta wait and see what the outcome of that is.

tl;dr version: a girl is going to leave this round.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:27 pm

"Rick, how does Dale’s return affect your strategy? You two seem to not be liking one another."

Doesn't affect my strategy much. I'm assuming most people have realized by now that he's a raving lunatic. I don't know what his problem is, I tried talking to him early cause I felt we were both in trouble, but the way things played out there was absolutely nothing I could do to help him when he went home. I've tried apologizing and being the bigger man, but in the end all you can do when confronted with a freak show like Dale is laugh at his wacky antics. It's kind of a BS twist that he's back in the game, I mean I know survivor does stuff 'like' sometimes, but I've never seen a player who's been voted out just let back into the game for free. Oh well, he can have his 10 seconds back in the spotlight to 'stir the pot', I'll have fun watching him on the jury moving forward, although you might have to medivac him out of the game and put him in the loony bin before that.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:35 pm

You have not tried apologizing, thank you very much. Total bull. If our roles were switched and you got back in the game, I would not have bitched about you coming back in. Learn to adapt to the rules of the game and stop being such a pansy about it. Otherwise, it just makes you look like a little brat that doesn't know when to accept good things when they happen.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:43 pm

??? I apologized to you at the tribal council when you left, not that I really did much wrong. I just told you I was sorry you had to go, and that if I could go back I would have sent you a message. All you've done since you've got back in this game is trash talk me to the rest of the players so I don't know how that is a 'good thing' that I should accept. I'll adapt to the game, doesn't matter to me that you got back in the game for a couple more minutes, just in reality this kind of twist hasn't happened in a survivor game and I'm sure wouldn't. At the very least you would have to earn your way back into the game (Redemption Island, Outcast twist), but you were just thrust back into the game through no doing of your own. And since seemingly the only purpose of you being here is to try to bring me down with you, I think I'm understandably a little miffed about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal Council #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9   Tribal Council #9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #9
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next