Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #8

Go down 
+2
Beth Greene
Zuchini Man
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Come on in guys.

Jacqui, do you feel that there is a weak link in the tribe?

Maggie, why do you think you guys lost tonight?

Amy, is there anyone who would join the other tribe if you guys merged?

Beth, do you feel vulnerable tonight? If so, why?

Patricia, what needs to happen for this tribe to pick it up and stop coming to Tribal Council?

Please answer these questions on the thread. It is time to vote. You have 12 hours to vote. Failure to do so will result in a penelty vote. It is time to vote.
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Beth Greene

Beth Greene

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:56 pm

I just said I wanted out. I don't care anymore.

This game has mostly been about fast speed. And that is not me.

There are different forms of challenges out there. I'm just not one to sit and look up trivia that I do not know and wish to dear god that I'll be the fastest when I know I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:57 pm

This tribe needs mods that give missions that are fair and make sense. This tribe might need a working knowledge of the delightful movie Ratatouille next and This tribe needs faster internet connections.
I mean no disrespect to anyone, i just feel our tribe has been at a disadvantage for a long time. You asked so i spoke. Good luck girls!
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:04 pm

what she said ^
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:04 pm

Quote :
Maggie, why do you think you guys lost tonight?
Because Glenn's computer is 3 times faster than all of ours.
Back to top Go down
Beth Greene

Beth Greene

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:08 pm

I am not one to lash out I am sorry.

You know the time of month that us girls, hate well its mine.

And yes I wish my computer was fast. But its like 7 years old. So try being on here and playing a fast based challenge that you can hardly communicate with your team mates when in the actual game I'd be communicating with my team mates on which video was what when.

But it wasn't and none of our computers are fast. Which is why I hate speed challenges, not everyone is going to have a fast computer.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:15 pm

Remember to PM your votes. Don't send to Rickie or post them in your confesionals. PM them. Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:37 am

I think out of all the girls, this group is the most active. Weakest link? Not really, but a few haven't been about this show , which I think some people might not of seen, so we all have our things we are good at and then we have our weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:12 am

Welcome to Tribal Council Women. If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...

*No one stands up.*

Once the votes are read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes...

First vote...

Patricia

Second vote...

Beth

Third vote...

Beth

Fourth vote...

The seventh person voted out of Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead is...

Beth

Beth, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go. You women needs to pick it up. Grab your torches, head back to camp. Your next immunity challenge is tonight at 8:00pm eastern! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:00 pm

Bye Beth Sad
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Goodbye Beth Sad
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:03 pm

Bye Beth Sad, sorry girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #8
Page 1 of 1