Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #11

Go down 
+9
Glenn
Merle
Rick Grimes
Morgan
Hershel Greene
Shane Walsh
Maggie Greene
Amy
Zuchini Man
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Come on in guys! Merged tribe come on in to Tribal Council! We’ll now bring out the members of the jury…

Tribal Council #11 Patricia_TV_Series_001

...Patricia...

Tribal Council #11 Dale-Face-21-499x283

...and Dale voted out at our last Tribal Council.

Just a reminder, the jury is here merely to observe and gather information that will be useful to them when they make their decision at the final Tribal Council. You are not to communicate with the jury and the jury is not to communicate with the remaining castaways.

Jacqui, how does it feel winning immunity? Do you think you needed immunity to stay in the game?
Hershel, do you feel vulnerable tonight?
Glenn, is the plan just to take out every last woman? Is there any hope for them?
Maggie, how does it feel being one of the three women left? Do you think it will be you tonight? Do you feel you have a target on your back after winning yesterdays immunity?
Shane, is there anyone here you cannot stand? Who do you think should go tonight?
Merle, what are you basing your vote on tonight? Is tonight an easy vote or a hard vote?
Morgan, would it be smart for a man to allign with the Women to get further in the game, seeing as the men will turn on each other once the women are gone?
Amy, how big would it be if a man was voted out? Would it give the women hope? Could it happen?
Daryl, how do you approach this vote from your stand point? What’s your best bet to insure you’ll still be here tomorrow?
Rick, is it easier having Dale out of this game and not putting a target on your back? Is this vote a hard one?

Please answer these questions on the thread. It is time to vote. You have 12 hours to vote. Failure to do so will result in a penelty vote. It is time to vote.
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:13 pm

Dale is such a STUD
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:16 pm

Quote :
Amy, how big would it be if a man was voted out? Would it give the women hope? Could it happen?

A man is not leaving tonight. It's not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:16 pm

Quote :
Maggie, how does it feel being one of the three women left? Do you think it will be you tonight? Do you feel you have a target on your back after winning yesterdays immunity?
Its scary being one of three women left. I think there is a 50/50 shot at it being me tonight. Jacqui has immunity so me and Amy are the only other girls. I think winning the challenge could put an even bigger target on my back but then again in todays challenge I thought Sophia was Shane Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:17 pm

There isn't really anyone here i cannot stand per say, i can tolerate a lot of pestering and such, but if i had to pick someone who comes off arrogant and really really annoying, it would have to be Amy. She is a great player don't get me wrong, I just think its her time to go.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Quote :
Hershel, do you feel vulnerable tonight?

I'm one of those people who always feel vulnerable if I don't have immunity, which hasn't happened yet and hasn't looked likely to happen lol. If I was on the show, my bags would be constantly packed. That said, I believe that these guys will honor their word.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:19 pm

I LOVE YOU SHANE!!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Morgan, would it be smart for a man to align with the Women to get further in the game, seeing as the men will turn on each other once the women are gone?

You love having me answer these, don't you Very Happy The men will have to turn on each other, sure, but that's just part of the game. People will be voted out sooner or later, I'd just rather have that situation arise later. As I have mentioned before, as it stands, aligning with the ladies would equal volunteering for the bottom position in an alliance.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Rick, is it easier having Dale out of this game and not putting a target on your back? Is this vote a hard one?

I don't think him being here really made things much tougher on me so to have him gone isn't a big deal either. In the end I don't feel like he was a bad guy. I have sympathy for him, having to play a game without any real allies or anyone to have his back. Would be a pretty lonely situation.

As far as tonight goes, it should be straightforward. It's no secrets the guys are sticking together, and with no idol in play on the women's side there isn't much to worry about.

Last edited by Rick Grimes on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Men, I just told Daryl to vote me out, and he said "As you wish". Do what your master tells you. DO IT NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:23 pm

Merle, what are you basing your vote on tonight? Is tonight an easy vote or a hard vote

im basing my vote on alliances, and who is not a part of it, i wouldnt really call it an easy vote tonight, it sucks to vote someone out that put alot into the game, and sacrificed time and energy, so that part is hard. but as for who is going, it wasn't much of a discussion.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:24 pm

We don't take our orders from you Amy, we take them from Daryl, obviously.

Seriously girls, these 'mind games' are sub-par.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:25 pm

If Amy wants to be voted you, please vote her out instead of me Laughing Luv you girl.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Santa Claus, youre so KEWT.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:26 pm

another quitter?
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:26 pm

"is the plan just to take out every last woman? Is there any hope for them?"

I think there was stuff that they could of did but at this point, maybe there isn't hope.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Daryl, how do you approach this vote from your stand point? What’s your best bet to insure you’ll still be here tomorrow?

I've been asked to vote someone out and I agreed as it's been so rudely mentioned. I'm a man of my word and I'll honor that.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Amy has decided to quit. Amy your third juror. Head out.

I would just like to say I feel it is very disrespectful all this quiting. It makes me and Rickie feel like our game is not good enough. If you sign up, then finish...especially this late in the game.

But whatever.

Amy is now the third juror. Your next immunity challenge is tomorrow at 8:00pm hosted by Rickie. Have fun. Goodnight guys.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Goodbye Amy Sad
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Atleast she went out on here own terms *roll eyes* what a baby
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Aww Amy.
Question: Yes, you just don't know what will happen in the game and winning makes me safe and I needed that this round because you don't know.

Last edited by Jacqui on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:42 pm

What an absolute joke. I wouldn't have her taint the jury. Or just wait until she is voted out and don't get her the satisfaction of leaving on her own terms.

It's utterly pathetic to quit just because things aren't going your way. It's so disrespectful to people who have put time and effort into this game.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Robbie if it makes you feel better, we were gonna vote her out anyway....
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:44 pm

I feel bad for the people who got votedf out and wanted to be here.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:45 pm

Don't let her be on the jury. Seriously. It isn't right to have her sit next to people who cared enough to fight their way through this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council #11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #11
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next