Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #16

Go down 
+5
Hershel Greene
Daryl Dixon
Merle
Morgan
Zuchini Man
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #16 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:58 pm

Of course you would say that Daryl. At this moment in time you are on to a guaranteed win lol. They wouldn;t get your vote, but they might earn some respect from the jury for actually making a move. Right now they both just look like coattail riders. That may not be the case, but this game is all about perception and that is what it looks to be. Fair if it isn't true? No. The way the game works? Yes.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 pm

Give it a rest man! Nobody is guaranteed! I've blindsided people, bitched at people, lied to people, more so than Shane or Merle. It's your only play and you know it. You're planning for if you don't win immunity and I get it. You want them to think I have the win in the bag so they get spooked and vote me out with you but it is EXACTLY as I just put it. You want them to turn on their super tight alliance and take all the credit for that at final 3. You the lone warrior of the broken alliance who battled to the end with an immunity run and a big move in getting rid of "the puppet master" at final 4. Guess who wins then? You want them to turn on me who they've been together with since the beginning, a big move you say? It's a cowardly move to make at final 4 when that person needs you the most to turn your back on them. Our alliance has been based on loyalty and trust the entire time and we would gladly sit next to each other and lose to 1 of the other 2 than lose to you!!! No more needs to be said. We all know your game and immunity is your only hope tonight it's sad to say and I don't mean that in an arrogant manner but you are coming after me with everything you've got so I'm not gonna stand back and take it and not fight back. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:07 pm

So you're saying that they're screwed either way? That's a shame. I guess they should have made a move earlier.

I better pray that immunity plays to my strengths lol.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:11 pm

You guys are wack. Im guessing no one respects a social game anymore?
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:12 pm

see you said its not fair if it isnt true that we are coat tail riders, so why are you even bringing it up? you dont know half the things that are going on in this game, and you are just making an argument on 'perceptions'.

so in the end your only making your self look like an ass, because ill tell you right now, you and morgan were always supposed to get 4th and 5th, like us 3 planned from day 1.

so my 'perception' is that you were the coatail rider, with no true strong alliance, because if the men stayed together till final 7, it was always the plan to drop rick and glenn (and you can confirm that) and then to drop you and morgan next.

take a look at your own game before you start attacking mine, so you won immunities to get to where you are, congrats on that, but there is more to the game.

im not commenting on this anymore,

Last edited by Merle on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:15 pm

No I'm saying we 3 are on more of a level playing field than you are making out and we 3 will stand together if we can. We 3 would make a closer final than the 2 guys voting me out now in a cowardly fashion, a plan instigated by you Hershel who comes up smelling of roses in the final 3. I don't see that as making a move to win votes, I see it as a move to hand you victory by betraying everything they've believed in and lived up to from Day 1! LOYALTY. That's all I have to say on this.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Haha fair enough guys. I've given it my best shot. Don't take anything I say too seriously, just having a little fun before I leave Smile Good luck to you all!
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:44 pm

You do what you gotta do man. Good luck all of us tonight. Very Happy We're all fighting our corner.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:56 pm

I feel like the music from Rocky should start playing lol.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:37 pm

watch us all be really good friends on imdb, and not even know it.

excited for episodes to start airing.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:58 pm

Shane Walsh wrote:
Well i guess i have to start practicing my mind control then. I do not think Daryl has been in charge at all.. You think so because he played a idol on Maggie and saved her, even though i voted to evict her? Maggie leaving at the tribal council before this, you believe Daryl came up with that? If you do, you are sadly mistaken and must give your head a shake.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:01 pm

Shane Walsh wrote:
You guys are wack. Im guessing no one respects a social game anymore?
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #16   Tribal Council #16 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #16
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2