Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Probably My Last Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Probably My Last Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Probably My Last Confessional   Probably My Last Confessional EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:55 pm

It's a good job I didn't write this two days ago immediately after the tribal council because my thoughts would have been all over the place. This is going to be a confusing confessional anyway, but believe me when I say it would have been worse lol Razz

So Rick went home. For the second week in a row I vote for Maggie, believing that she will get the majority of votes, and once again I log in to find that a man has gone home haha. I was furious lol. I really laid into Daryl, but it's not even him I'm mad at, it's Shane and Merle, although it's moreso myself haha. Shane has before this agreed to a F3 arrangement with myself and Morgan. LIES. Merle has also agreed to a F4 deal with me, Morgan and Rick. MORE LIES. Daryl has lied to me too, but that's hard to be angry at because I've been lying my ass off to him for about 4 rounds now haha. And Maggie and I have stopped talking because we both realised we had stopped being useful to each other lol.

I do not understand for a second where Merle and Shane are coming from though. Shane told me beforehand that he wanted Rick gone soon because he was playing both sides. That is only an issue if both sides trust him and factor him into their plans, like people were doing with Daryl. As it stood I was only using Rick as a vote until he wasn't necessary anymore, so his playing both sides was never dangerous. But now he is gone and can't be used to take out the targets. STUPID. Merle fed me some crap about being cautious as he was burned with the Glenn vote. He then voted with the guy who burned him on the Glenn thing. Both of them are keeping around two guys who will wipe the floor with them come final jury. If Maggie makes it to FTC then she will clean up. The last remaining girl with 7 men makes it to the end? Well that's a winner right there. And Daryl has been making all the controlling moves while managing to keep a lot of people sweet. If Maggie isn't there then he get's like all of the votes (apart from maybe a bitter Glenn). Why would Merle or Shane fight for this long to stay in the game, only to settle for second or third place. EVEN MORE STUPID.

This week has basically been a week of lies and stupidity, but most of all from myself lol. Why did I ever think I could trust these people? Thank goodness for Morgan or I'd go crazy Razz
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Probably My Last Confessional   Probably My Last Confessional EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:56 pm

Oh and I forgot to say that if I don't win immunity tonight I fully expect for it to be me who goes home. Sad times.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Probably My Last Confessional   Probably My Last Confessional EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:14 pm

I don't know how the hell I have managed it, but I just won immunity for the third time in a row Smile Morgan survived last night and the guys finally took out Maggie. It's funny because if she had voted Daryl like she told me she was then it would have been a tie and she would probably have beaten him in a tie-breaker challenge. She didn't though, and the guys that she had such trust in turned around and voted her out lol. I worry that if I hadn't won immunity it would have been me. I'm also almost positive that if I hadn't just won it I would be going home tonight. I'm voting for Daryl no matter what. Maybe Merle or Shane will wake up and finally make a move. If not, it will probably be Morgan going home tonight. I'd hate to see him go, but I am pleased as a peach to have made F4 for sure! One more immunity and I could be in finals! Praise Jesus!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Probably My Last Confessional   Probably My Last Confessional Empty

Back to top Go down

Probably My Last Confessional
Page 1 of 1