Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional 18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merle

Merle

Confessional 18 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 18   Confessional 18 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:24 am

So rick was voted out, and needless to say morgan and hershel were annoyed, especially hershel, he actually was kind of a dick to me, saying that I am playing for third, and I know what he is trying to do, and I have a bad temper, but I cant freak out on him just yet, I really need to start playing for the end, and my jury management.

Morgan, I feel bad for, he does seem like a nice guy, but he was trying way to hard, its pretty obvious me, daryl, shane, and maggie are together. And he keeps talking to me like we still have some sort of deal, and I just feel bad for him, he is trying, but he needs to go.

We have a weekend break and I do some thinking and actually start writing up my opening speech for final tribal council, it will be my first final ive ever been in, and I want to be prepared. We have an immunity challenge, and its a quote challenge, and I think I would actually do well in it.

But it happens to be a quick posting challenge as well, so hershel excelled in it, and needless to say, I do so horrible, and dont even score a point, but everyone else does. And come to find out, hershel wins again, and foils the plan we had of getting rid of him, and needless to say I was annoyed.

So daryl comes in the forest chat, and says that its an easy vote this time around, and that morgan will go. But honestly, I had another plan brewing, I suggest that maggie should go next, since we have the chance to do it. Shane had said something prior to the challenge, and I knew he would accept the plan, and go along with it. I knew we had to be very careful about this vote, because I didnt want a tie situation.

I knew hershel and morgan would vote for daryl, so I thought it was best to lie to maggie, tell her that the plan was still to vote out morgan, and that way those 3 votes are split, and then me, shane, and daryl vote her out, thus causing a 3-2-1 vote. I talked coyly with morgan, just to make sure they were voting for daryl, and I was right.

I lied to maggie, and played it up big time, saying that I was glad the alliance came together, and just reassured her, although she seemed, pretty content where things were. I did this because I didnt want her to think something was up, and I didnt want her to jump with hershel and morgan, and forcing a tie. Thats why I kind of beat around the bush with morgan as well, I didnt want to tell him how we were going to vote. So I had to play it up with him as well, to make it seem that he was the one going home. He says that I can trust him, but I simply cant tell the enemy who we are planning to blindside. And even then, If I told him maggie was the vote, he could have easily run to her, and tell her. She would of jumped alliances so quick to force the tie.

So yes this round I lied a lot, and I dont necessarily like to do that, but we needed to get the major threat out of the game, tribal council happened really quick, due to everyone being on. And just like I predicted a 3-2-1 vote, needless to say everyone was shocked, and it just cemented that me, shane, and daryl are controlling this game.

As for maggie, i really dont feel bad about voting her out, how many times did i hear from her “just use me till you can't, and then vote me out” and honestly thats exactly what i did, daryl offered her final 4, i didnt, she really tried, but she really had no chance, because we had to string her along, she did help us great in the glenn and rick vote, so thanks for that.

I had to do some convincing with daryl this time around, as he didnt really want to vote maggie, as he had already told her the vote was for morgan, and he didnt want to burn anyone else in the game, but thank god for shane, because he voted quickly and left, so daryl really didnt have much of a choice.

I think this only helps me, because daryl is burning everyone left and right, to a certain point I am as well, but with daryl being very vocal, and talking to these people a lot, it only makes people more bitter.
Right now, i am keeping my options open with morgan, im not saying that i am going to team up with him, but i am starting to really like him, and it sucks that we only just started talking late in the merge. If we had talked like this throughout the game, things might be different.

As of this moment, its funny, because the core 5 guys who made an alliance in the first week, are all sitting here, although not as smoothly as we would have liked. Also hershel needs to go next he absolutely has to.

I think he would have a better shot in the finals, rather than morgan, so i plan on trying my hardest in the next challenge to finally beat him. Till tomorrow, see you later.
Back to top Go down

Confessional 18
Page 1 of 1