Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

1st Confessional Empty
PostSubject: 1st Confessional   1st Confessional EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Haven't been able to be as involved in the game as I would like. Still sending some lines out there seeing if I can get some people to nibble and form a make shift alliance. I could easily be very out of the loop, but I think there's still a chance that I could put something together to keep myself save. This tribe is very big on challenge performance, and I'm guessing that will be the basis of our votes. Doesn't bode well for me cause I've missed the first two and can't make the one tonight. I'll be able to make the one tomorrow so I think if I survive tonight (hopefully we'll win) then I can show up and prove my worth tomorrow. Strategy up to this point has been just introducing myself to the other players. Noticed Glenn was out of the loop on last nights vote, so I made a point of messaging him to gain some credit with him. Messaged Shane and told him that my vote was his vote and that I would be loyal to him lol. Completely out of the blue too, at that point I figured I was on the bottom of the tribe cause of my inactivity and just wanted to curry some favor from a power player any way I could. We'll see how things go, don't have too much hope for a good run in this game at this point, but I'll use all the tricks in my bag before I go down.
Back to top Go down

1st Confessional
Page 1 of 1