Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional 16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Confessional 16 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 16   Confessional 16 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:37 pm

Jacqui has now left. it was sad though it had to go down. she could of potentially won 3 or 4 in a row and made the end. a really likeable person, looking forward to finding out who she is. maggie could possibly be lacey. other than that i'm not really sure the others are. shane is a very paranoid player. it's starting to shake my confidence in him. he seems to struggle to grasp what i'm saying about various scenarios and worries a lot but then if i made the end with him i would be confident of winning. not arrogant but confident.

at this point i'm starting to think about the alliances very closely. i have a final 3 with shane and merle, that's been in place since day 1 and it's now day 18. surrounding that alliance are morgan and hershel. to be perfectly honest these two characters are starting to irritate me, especially morgan. it's the way he puts things, it's like his final word on it is what must happen. i dread to think what this guy would do if he didn't get his way. hershel is too outspoken on the thread sometimes but all round better to talk to. in discussions with them both about voting glenn out i get a sneaky suspicion they are closer to him than they are letting on. they both said he could be useful at some point and i don't know why.

tonight is a big move. it could shape the rest of the game. maggie is the obvious vote but i want glenn outta here tonight. Rick set up a forest chat between me, himself, merle and shane. i think rick believes this to be a genuine final 4. it started out as a fake deal to keep him on side from flipping to the women at merge but it could turn out to be the real deal. i want to vote glenn out tonight with rick, merle, shane and maggie. 8 people left, 5 votes. the first big blindside. we have a choice to tell hershel and morgan or blindside them in the process. i would rather tell them and keep the peace. i have the only other idol in the game after all.

we'll see how the evening progresses.

daryl out...
Back to top Go down

Confessional 16
Page 1 of 1