Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

6th Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

6th Confessional Empty
PostSubject: 6th Confessional   6th Confessional EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:15 am

Not much to report. We've won the last two so that's been a blessing. I'm running out of people to bite the bullet for me. I think I've finally started to get my hold of a spot in the tribe, I'm definitely near the bottom, but from the sound of it I could probably survive another vote too. As soon as we merge I become indispensable so I'm just looking forward to that. These guys seem pretty straightforward, the want to get rid of the weak and stick together as long as possible to wipe out the women. Maybe that's not really where their heads are at, but my gut tells me that nobody is really a 'player' in this group. We'll see how things go, right now I'm just gonna keep plugging away, maybe sent out some pm's to try to maintain close relationships with other people in the tribe. Actually I should mention this, I can't make the challenge tomorrow so if we don't merge I might be at risk of getting the boot depending on if everyone else shows up. For right now I'm just going to keep acting under the assumption that next tribal I'm going home.
Back to top Go down

6th Confessional
Page 1 of 1