Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F8 Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

F8 Confessional Empty
PostSubject: F8 Confessional   F8 Confessional EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:41 pm

Thankfully Jacqui didn't win immunity last night so we were able to kick her out. I feel better knowing that one challenge threat is down for good now. She seemed like a very nice person actually, very mature and hard-working. If we had been on the same tribe I think we would have been friends. She just got the raw end of the deal.

I think tonight is the night for a move. I've decided that I have to take Daryl down if I can. He has been playing this game masterfully up till this point - buddying up to everyone, avoiding making committments, bullying a little when needed. He has set himself us as the leader without taking on any of the negative aspects. I think if he was sat in finals he would walk away with it. The only problem is that he has that damn idol. I've spoken with Morgan, Glenn, Maggie, Shane and Rick (a little), all separately, about taking out Daryl next. If he doesn't win immunity then I might let them know that tonight is the night to go for it. Hopefully he won't see it coming and won't play the idol. If he does, then hopefully he'll have voted for someone like Glenn who is disposible. I just hope no-one blabs lol. If he does win immunity tonight then I have to decide whether we take out Maggie or take out Merle. If we voted Maggie out she would most likely tell of everything that we talked about. But if we take out Merle then Daryl will see it coming and he'll be able to hold the threat of his idol over us.

It might be a bit early to be making moves and I might be making some foolish ones, but you have to try don't you Razz
Back to top Go down

F8 Confessional
Page 1 of 1