Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Another Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Another Confessional   Another Confessional EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:08 pm

This game seems to really be moving in favor of old Hershel Smile Firstly we are now 7-4 against the ladies, and if we can get another win tonight we will go into the merge 7-3 and absolutely destroy them haha! Secondly, Maggie and I have been messaging quite a lot recently so I now have a possible in with the women. I'm not planning on ditching the men once we merge, but it doesn't hurt to have options Razz Finally, Daryl and I are talking a lot more again and he has an idol! That's huge news because it means a) that he trusts me enough to tell me and b) we can use it if the going gets real tough later on. I have a good feeling about this now!
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Another Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Confessional   Another Confessional EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Wow Dale just came back! I'm reasonably happy with it because we got on well and he doesn't like Rick, who I don't trust haha! I've just said to Daryl that this might give us an advantage. We just merged and we were worried about an idol being played by the ladies and one of us going home. Well hopefully Dale's dislike of Rick gives the girls a clear target. They all pile their votes onto Rick and if they do play the idol correctly it will be him who goes home. If they don't then it will be a girl. I'm cool with it either way lol.

It turns out though that little Maggie has been messaging a few people and some of the other ladies sent PMs out too trying to scramble, offering up their votes, etc. We all talk as a men's tribe though so we all know what has been going on haha. That said I haven't spilled my entire involvement with Maggie because I'm still waiting to see if I can use her to my advantage.
Back to top Go down

Another Confessional
Page 1 of 1