Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whatever week this is Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Whatever week this is Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Whatever week this is Confessional   Whatever week this is Confessional EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:27 pm

So we are one ahead of the girls and that makes me really happy at this point, considering that we are all assuming a merge is right around the corner. I'd be much happier if we could go in 2 or 3 ahewad of the ladies though because then we wouldn't be so reliant on all of the men sticking togther. I feel as though me, Daryl, Merle, Morgan and Shane are pretty solid, and I think Glenn would probably stay with us, though he may realise he is right at the bottom of the totem pole and try to make a move. Not sure he is that aware though Razz It's Rick I don't trust however andI'm not sure what it is but the dude just pisses me off. It might be his attitude, probably combined with the fact that he make very little contribution to forwarding our tribe. If we lost it would be him I would want gone.

If the merge came now then I would have sbolutely zero connection with the women haha. Like if there were more of them than us I would be in serious trouble, unless one of them randomly decided to message me haha. They just don't seem very inter-tribe chatty. I'm hoping it's the same with the other guys or I am just being a useless old man lol.

I'm always starting to wonder where I place in the solid alliance. Part of me think I might be above Morgan and maybe Shane, but I think Merle and Daryl might be tight. I used to talk a lot to Daryl, but everyone has gone a bit quiet as of late so I'm not sure what to think. I want to be considered valuable, but I don't want to seem like a threat. It's a fine line.
Back to top Go down

Whatever week this is Confessional
Page 1 of 1