Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week #4 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol Peletier

Carol Peletier

Week #4 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Week #4 Confessionals   Week #4 Confessionals EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:11 pm

Ok so us Women have won 2 of the first 3 Immunity challenges. I am very happy with my alliance, and feel we can dominate the game. We are trying to get a fifth person in the alliance so we have numbers now and at Merge. That is as long as we Merge at 10.

I'm pretty sure a Tribal Swap will be coming soon, meaning this is a chance for me to work my magic and test the waters with other alliances. The only guy I've talked to is Glen. He is cool, but IDK if it would be a good idea to allign with him. While I am down with the PPA, I will blindside them in a heartbeat if I had to, and it would further my game.

We will see what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Carol Peletier

Carol Peletier

Week #4 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week #4 Confessionals   Week #4 Confessionals EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:19 pm

Nooooooooooooooooooooo Abuela Quit Sad *sobs* This is the worst possible thing, because the PPA went from 4 strong to only 3 members. We need to think of something fast...*pushes away the camera* I just....I cant talk right now. *sobs more*

I cant....no *bawls*
Back to top Go down

Week #4 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1