Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Third Week Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Third Week Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Third Week Confessional   Third Week Confessional EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:40 pm

OK so we're heading into the third week and things seem to be going alright. I've solidified my place in the men's dominant alliance. As far as I know it consists of me, Shane, Daryl, Merle and Morgan. We originally planned to have 6, but since no-one else came forward as being particularly active or useful we seem to have stuck with five. Carl is gone now meaning that there's only 9 of us left on the tribe so now we have power Smile I've spoken with Dale a little too and he seems like a cool guy and doesn't seem to be tied to anyone in particular so I'll be keeping him close too I think. Carl being inactive was a bit of a dream really because it made the first vote so easy. I think if we have to go back to tribal again it will be Rick who goes because he doesn't show too often (he missed both challenges so far). He appears to be stepping up his activity now, but it might be too little too late. We'll see anyway.

I've tried to talk to the ladies a little, well Patricia mainly, but she has gone rather quiet since the game started. I might try and open up some communications with Maggie using my position as her father lol. I shall keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Third Week Confessional   Third Week Confessional EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:56 pm

We lost again tonight and I am really pissed about the challenge, but no need to go into that again - I'm not going to flog a dead horse lol. It looks as though Dale is going tonight though and it's a shame because I have messaged with him a few times. It seems as though people were really put off and confused by his reply at last tribal though so he may have dug his own grave. I tried to sway the vote to Rick, who I do not trust, but there was no changing it. Rick always turns up about 5 minutes after the challenge finishes with some optimistic phrase or promises of how he'll 'be here next time', but then he fails to show again until after the next one is over. I don't know what his game us, but I'll be keeping an eye on him.

I'm always a little worried when we go to tribal though as I fear the blindside haha. I'd much rather know when I was going Razz

Last edited by Hershel Greene on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

PostSubject: Re: Third Week Confessional   Third Week Confessional EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:58 pm

If you have the PM's of how you try and sway the vote to Rick, can you post them here? Just makes for good episodes. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Third Week Confessional   Third Week Confessional EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:00 pm

I'll try and do it later.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

PostSubject: Re: Third Week Confessional   Third Week Confessional EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Ok, thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Week Confessional   Third Week Confessional Empty

Back to top Go down

Third Week Confessional
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead :: Hershel Confessional - Runner Up-
Jump to: