Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOREST #2 CHATTING

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:08 pm

Will do Buddy
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:28 pm

I just don't think she deserved to be put down by 3 of us like that. It felt like ganging up.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:34 pm

I didnt mean it in a bad way, but i guess some people thought i was teasing? I dont know i just meant to lighten the mood alittle.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Do you have the only idol?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:25 pm

I dunno, someone said Carol played the idol when Lori left, we can't know. I don't believe that for a second though. We should always assume the girls have an idol. Talking to Amy though she seems to think the reward was only a clue so whoever did win the idol for them told her it was an idol clue, not the actual idol itself. She didn't say who obviously.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:48 am

Yeah, so Dale is back!

Whats our game plan now, and we voted Patricia, cause Amy might have an idol?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:18 am

Patricia is gone, it's time we tightened this thing up a bit. We need to be so aware Rick and Glenn may flip to Amy, Maggie and even Dale. They aren't in any solid deals with the guys, they aren't stupid, especially Rick. You've got 3 girls who are basically free votes now for any guy who wants to stray. Dale as the loan vote, he would go against any guy int he game.

We have a real F3 with Merle, then we have Hersel and Morgan and in our 5.

We need to make some fake side deals to secure ourselves involving the 2 guys not in a deal with us. They're gonna assume it'll be down to us 7 pretty soon and if they aren't in any deals they might consider flipping to the 3 girls and taking control. with 11 left they could do that after the next vote if they made sure it was Dale they can force a 5-5. I suggest I make one with Rick since I'm pretty close to him and I'll ask him who he'd wanna bring in with us for a 4. You could do the same with Glenn? Let them dictate the play, let them pick cos we know it's not genuine. We also have to let our guys know the score. So let Glenn tell you who he'd want in a 4 with you two and I'll do the same with Rick k? And then let me know what he says.

Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:08 am

Yes i like that idea.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:25 am

Sorted, work on Glenn and I'll see to Rick.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:46 pm

Okay so Rick is up for the 4, he suggested Merle and you to join us so as far as Rick knows he's solid within our 4. Works well for us.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:33 pm

So Rick contacted me about the alliance with ourselves, him and Merle, he's gonna have a forest chat set up for us four so we need to go along with it but of course as we both know our real alliance is with Merle plus Hershel and Morgan. It's the ugly side of the game but we need to back ourselves up just in case anything funky goes down.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:20 pm

You're not around but keeping you up to date lol. Rick suggested we make a "fake" f4 with Morgan and Hershel so they won't flip or anything. We tell him that we've contacted Hershel and formed a fake f4 between us, Hershel and Morgan. He isn't gonna go to them about it obviously if he thinks it's fake so it would be ok.

As far as Rick knows the real F4 is himself, me, you and Merle and the fake F4 is me, you, Hershel and Shane but in reality the real F5 is me, you, Merle, Hershel and Morgan with me, you and Merle top 3 lol we need to do this to keep Rick on the straight and narrow. He's smart and expects a deal or else he'll know he's out once the girls and Dale go so then might pull something. Doing the same with Glenn would make it far too complicated, we only need to keep Rick on the right track to keep numbers.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:37 pm

You're not around at all lol. Vote Dale anyways =) We're too worried about Jacqui's idol so Jacqui and Amy both think they may be leaving.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:03 am

Okay, thanks for filling me in brother! i will vote dale for sure
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:07 am

Hey dude, good going, lets hope it goes down okay then. Extended berak? lol
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:10 pm

haha yeah, so we got this little final 4 deal with Merle and Rick now, which is always good, Jaqui flushed her idol, which we all knew she had anyways... So tonight, Jaqui is gone, then Amy?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Well I have some big news today. Maggie revealed to me how Glenn was gunning for me last night. She showed a conversation between them that shows Glenn wanting to blindside me using the girls idol. He wanted to tell them who we were all voting to make sure they played the idol and them have them vote me. I believe her. The reason they didn't was simply put, they don't trust Glenn. Who would? So what I think is since we have our 5 strong plus Rick we exclude Glenn from our plans from here on out. I don't want him involved now since this came up. i realize the girls are trying to split us and cause cracks but Glenn was never with us anyway so we have no reason to trust him or keep him in the loop.

What do you think? And also I think Jacqui or Amy should go next, followed by Glenn to keep the men well in the numbers advantage.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Yes i agree, Glenn doesnt know that we dont trust him or anything, so as long as that doesnt leak we can keep him in the game for a couple more rounds maybe, regardless we are going to have the numbers with what ever we do, unless someone turns which i dont think anyone will. But thats good to know, and whats Maggie up too? you dont plan on keeping her to much longer do you?
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Hey buddy, I didnt really want to talk on that one thread with Glenn in it so what were you thinking? Amy?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Yeah makes sense. You can have the satisfaction of booting her lol there's too much bitchiness going on surrounding Amy
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:29 pm

I agree, and now shes saying you are our boss, lol they really suck at trying to split us up
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:33 pm

I'm really not happy about that comment. she messaged me, she said VOTE ME OUT!!!!!!!!! and I simply said as you wish. Why sugar coat it? She's leaving and I'm sick of her B.S
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:34 pm

Yeah dude i agree, shes just a nuisance.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:40 pm

It's done, she goes =)
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:34 am

So man how do you feel about voting Glenn out next if Jacqui wins immunity? Just for what he attempted to do. Pull off a massive blindside against me and our alliance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOREST #2 CHATTING
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next