Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOREST CHATTING

Go down 
+4
Hershel Greene
Glenn
Shane Walsh
Zuchini Man
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:05 pm

This is a private section for only the MEN to talk. Enjoy! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Hey boys
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:07 pm

Who is in the first 4 forrest chats?
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:08 pm

ME! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Glenn

Glenn

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:09 pm

lol yeah....sure.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:13 pm

I want to know that too lol

I requested this room so we could talk without any women folk about. Hope that's OK Smile
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:14 pm

I was gonna ask Zuch if we were gonna have one, so it works out perfect!
So if one of the woman win immunity tonight, what are we thinking?

If one of us wins do we split the votes between Jaqui and Amy? Hoping Amy flushes her idol?
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Splitting is risky though because we would split 4-3 and if they stayed strong they would have 4. If we put 4 on Amy and she plays the idol then whoever they voted for goes home.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Her what?
She has an idol?
This is news to me...
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:18 pm

Rick posted on our other thread saying she messaged him saying she had a idol, correct? So maybe tonight its best for us to send Jacqui home? then Sunday/Monday we split the votes?
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:20 pm

Ohhh it must of been taken down before I saw that.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:23 pm

Yes so hopefully we can come up with some sorta of strategic plan for tonight, guaranteeing one of the ladies will be going home tonight.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:23 pm

No, none of them have mentioned who has the idol, but we know there is one out there. It was the reward the night you played for immunity Glenn.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:27 pm

Even if one of them told us that they had the idol, I'm somewhere around 100% sure that trusting their word on the matter would be the wrong move.

Amy won immunity that challenge, so she didn't win the idol. However, by the messages they've been sending around, it's clear that they think the picking order is going to be Amy first, then Jacqui. So it's possible they move the idol around to get us to f**k up.

I think the smartest or safest bet would be to vote for either Patricia or Maggie, the two who they think we're not going for and hope the idol is flushed out.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:30 pm

I agree with that. But the key to this plan is us being absolutely tight-lipped. Any leakage and they'l know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:30 pm

I don't think the idol will get played at all tonight.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Maggie says Carol played it the night Lori went home to save herself. Any idea if Carol was there the night of that challenge?
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Yes that is true, so you really think we should vote off one of the weaker of the girls tonight? That could be risky too, but coming into merge it is all about numbers, so as long as we get one of the people voting against us, we will be able to dominate the next vote, sounds like a plan to me!
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:36 pm

What if one of us went to Amy and said, "hey if you girls want to make a move tonight, I have the idol and we can take one of them out."

If she goes along with it, she probably doesn't have it. If she is hesitant or seems unwilling then we know the idol is still in play and she knows who really has it.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:37 pm

There was male idol and a female idol so I don't think her knowing where hers is would have any bearing on her decision to get involved in that plan.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:37 pm

hmm
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:17 pm

Like Morgan said, that's the best plan. We target 1 of the two weaker members and hope we pick the right one. I doubt an idol will be played to be honest since the girls probably have no idea who is gonna be voted.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:23 pm

Then lets do it!
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:24 pm

No one told me they have an idol
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:26 pm

I'm down to vote whoever, I'm thinking most likely the idol won't be played tonight. I would bet either Jacqui or Maggie has it if it's still in play, and I doubt they would give it up to save anyone else because even if it works they're still screwed at the next tribal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING Empty

Back to top Go down

FOREST CHATTING
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next