Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOREST CHATTING

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Daryl and Merle can only talk here. You two can only see this. Enjoy! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:38 pm

hey bro
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

whats up?

so whats this thing about maggie?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Just exactly as I said lol
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:58 pm

but do you believe her? you dont think its just a ploy?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:00 pm

I believe it, she wants to stay and will help us to try and get in with us.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:14 pm

Well that will definatly help, she worked hard for that immunity tonight, she was almost way too quick, if you know what i mean.

this will be the hardest vote, because i dont know if jacqui will pass it to amy or not.

and we cant trust maggie to vote with us at this point, and we dont have the numbers to get odd with a split vote.

unless you tell maggie something else. and maybe throw her vote away
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:47 pm

so you think this dale vote will go down fine?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:53 pm

It's a head messer lol. I want to tell Maggie a name to vote for but it's too risky. We want Jacqui to play the idol but Maggie knows we pretty much think she has it so why would we vote for her? I think what's best for us is if we just leave Jacqui until the last girl when she has to play the damn thing, if we're in her good books by talking to her a lot etc it can only help us.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:58 pm

honestly i think thats what is going to happen, if no idol gets played on this dale vote, it has to be the girls the next tribal councils, we cant let them get any farther in this game.

if jacqui doesnt play it tonight, she is either stupid, or some one is telling her information on not to play it.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Exactly, so we vote Dale, next time it'll have to be a bluff, or we have Glenn to pick off if we feel the need and are worried, I told Jacquie it isn't looking good. Thing is she may know we pretty much know she doesn't have the idol so she won't play it until she's the last girl, when that time comes we need to make sure she wouldn't vote us, by keeping in regular contact with her, offering her some shread of hope of one day some alliance could be born.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:02 pm

also, took glenn long enough, but i just got the

"so whats the plan after all the girls leave" message.

so i said something about me and him doing something together, so your bound to be brought up, but i might have him pull in hershel and maybe morgan.

just so those two feel a part of the allaince, with me letting them in on a secret alliance.

but you also said something about shaking up the game soon,

what were you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Have him believe you're ready to blindside me and my idol so he'll feel apart of it all with you sharing that. Well at the time I thought about everyone and who's strong at immunity but everyone is as it goes so we should stick with what we formed at the start and start picking off the people in strength of challenges. Glenn would be first of the guys to go. Then maybe Rick.

For now though we vote Dale, we tel the girls nothing. Jacqui I feel will be left until the last girl when she'll play the idol and that's when we probably vote Glenn off, then get Jacquie the following vote, what you think of that/
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:19 pm

you really dont think jacqui will play the idol?

and that works for me, i have the feeling jacqui will be the only one left as well.

im sending in my vote now.

going to talk to glenn some more, he has no game, he is trying to make plans for final 7, and when i ask who else he has talked to, to pull in, he says no one.

this should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Yeah that's good. I really dunno if she will play it but if she doesn't this time we just gotta leave her until she's the last girl cos it's too risky otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:49 pm

yea i agree, so was maggie for sure that jacqui had the idol?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:21 pm

She says Jacqui has it and may play it. Jacqui said she isn't sure but thinks herself or Amy is going. As long as they think it's one of them and have no idea it's really Dale we're good.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:49 am

you realize how huge this can be? if jacqui plays it, and dale goes out?

we can take this game, and the girls out, and if one of them goes on a immunity run, we have expendable.

we still need to be on the lookout for a re hidden idol, though if an idol is played.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:55 am

this isnt looking good, shane hasnt been on since the 13th, and morgan and rick havent been on since late afternoon, 5 hours before the challenge, i am hoping they get up early enough to vote. because they havent yet.

and the vote will be due by 9 in the morning. if the vote fails and the girls get one over on us due to someone getting a penalty, i think my head would explode.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:05 am

It's ok they came on since you posted. Dale's rant was good. He makes good points, if we were just a seven, or just a four. The girls and he just assume there's one group of four within our seven but little does he know we've prepared for it. We have our real alliance of five with us, Shane, Hershel and Morgan and then a fake final 4 with us, Shane and Rick and then Rick thinks there is a fake final four between me, Shane, Morgan and Hershel lol so the only person who would probably consider flipping is Glenn and that's not gonna be enough. Every other guy of the six thinks he is in the top four one way or another and that's how it needs to stay. We're gonna rattle a lot of cages but it has to be done to prevent people straying.

So lets hope the vote goes down without a hitch and Dale leaves us.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:12 pm

so glad dale left,

even if glenn was the jump over to the girls we still have majority in our alliance.

also that fake final four between you shane hershel and morgan, was that just told to rick? or did you actually go ahead and do that?

because i think that should become real, as we have to watch out for them at final 5.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:18 pm

It was only told to Rick. He's not gonna go to those 2 guys and as is he? So I don't feel it necessary to make it a real fake deal lol, Morgan and Hershel would only become paranoid of that.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:34 pm

right, but i am worried about going to final 5, and its me you and shane, in the final 3, and morgan and hershel could knock one of us out, by winning immunity in the final 4.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:45 pm

Ok bro some big news. Glenn is a rat. Not shocked? I wasn't lol. Maggie came to me and showed me a conversation between her and Glenn from last night. He wanted to tell the girls who we were all voting, have Jacqui give them her idol and then have the 4 of them vote me out. Unbelievable. I believe it as well.

Maggie suggested to me a plan that we have to at least consider. Okay so she threw Glenn under the bus. I don't want this guy involved anymore in how we 6 vote. Not a word cos he's a snake. She suggests we vote out Amy or Jacqui next, whichever and from there me, her plus two other guys form a final 5 which we take to the final 5 and vote out Glenn, Rick, Hershel and Morgan.

What we have to think is, is it worth it? Swapping Morgan and Hershel with Jacqui and Maggie. Personally I don't think so. We'd be terrible for going against them when I don't think they've shown any signs of disloyalty to us. What's clear in my mind is Glenn needs to go asap, even the next vote he should go. We'd have 6 guys to 3 girls. I know you wouldn't want to do that but he's prepared to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:56 pm

wow dude, what the hell, maggie is a snake to, she is desperate as hell, and so is glenn.

i cant believe this, my question is, why didnt he tell her that dale was going? so he could play the idol?

also, sorry, but i will not go with a plan to work with jacqui and maggie, this is exactly what they want, they are the biggest threat when it comes to immunity, and they will walk to the final 3 if we let them get any further.

and i agree with you, unnecessary backstabbing is never good in the eyes of the jury, morgan and hershel have been loyal from the beginning, i dont see the point in backstabbing them for two girls.

also i will ask this, do you think maggie could have doctored the conversation? people have been known to do it before.

this is really risky, because the girls are getting what they want, they are trying to get us to vote out all the guys, so they can sneak under the radar.

the further the girls get in this game the more dangerous they are, and you know that. this sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING Empty

Back to top Go down

FOREST CHATTING
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next