Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOREST #2 CHATTING

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:41 pm

I wouldnt mind it at all, but i really do worry about Maggie still being in the game, shes so quiet and sneaky we might just forget about her and she can slither through the game.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:14 pm

She's not slithering anywhere lol. Glenn goes, Maggie goes after him. Just basing it on who deserves to go first but Jacqui is the main target tonight so she can't win.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:15 pm

Do you think anything weird is going on behind our backs? I've voiced my concerns to Hershel and Morgan about Glenn and they don't seem that bothered, Morgan more so. Better not be pulling anything on us.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:17 pm

You think so? It wouldnt be too smart of them to try and blindside us, and leave those two girls still in the game, if they are working with Glenn then i wouldnt doubt it... Now you got me worrying. Maybe something going on with Morgan?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:57 pm

They both said the same thing to me probably unwittingy "he might be useful at some point" useful to who? what about once the girls are gone Hershel, Morgan, Rick and Glenn? Are they on to us? Me you and Merle? I'm starting to worry now too. Maybe we need to rethink a few things. It's just so weird they wern;t up for voting Glenn off, why? I mean seriously WHY? he's never been in our alliance so what does it matter if he left before Maggie?
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:04 pm

Yeah i dont know dude it is really fishy, maybe ill try to talk to hershel and morgan and try and get a read off of them
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:09 pm

Talk to them about the Glenn thing. Disguard me as if I don't matter, my issue with him aside just ask their opinions on the vote if Jacqui won immunity. I have a real concern now they would side with Glenn and Rick over us
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Yeah im not gonna bring up your name at all, dont worry ill be smooth with it.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:21 pm

You can say Daryl's issue with him aside, what do we think? Make them feel like I'm not important to you and they are. That's key. I just got a feeling.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Right dude what do you think? Do we make a move now? to break up the 4 that we think could possibly exist?
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:38 pm

I dont know man its hard to turn on the guys.

Im your final 2 right?

Then please be honest with me what are your intentions with Maggie?

I would feel better if she was out of this game....
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:39 pm

My intentions are to keep her around while she trusts me and she does. I trust her more than Morgan and Hershel at this point, I only want Glenn to go from the guys, that's it.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:47 pm

Alright, this is what I propose. We vote Jacqui out tonight and next vote we 4 vote Glenn and at the very least there's a tie but I think we can convince at least 1 other to go with it, it's 50/59 about the others having a deal we dunno about so I say we make it simple tonight and tomorrow we make the move on Glenn. After that Maggie has to go. What do you think?

Trust me I'd never lie to you. Maggie trusts me which is why I think it helps us to keep her around until Glenn is gone as he is against me and that being the case against you and Merle also, see?
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:50 pm

It just seems like you got something going with her and you speak to her quite often. I know we have our deal but if we take out glenn before Maggie then we are going to upset the other guys and maybe start a feud when all the women are gone.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:57 pm

You've trusted me this far, I'm telling the truth. She trusts me and I'm using that to our benefit. We're worried about Glenn, Rick, Hershel an Morgan right? So Glenn goes after Jacqui cos we know 100% Maggie is not with those other 3. It's a smart thing to do. It's all about doing what's best for us to get to final 5 and rule out any possibility those guys are playing us. Do you see now?
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Yeah i know where you are coming from, but Hershel said Glenn is just a vote, he is willing to get rid of him first when all the girls are voted out.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:07 pm

We can't know that 100%. Both he and Morgan are too protective of him ans it's fishy so we need to remove Glenn after Jacqui just to be sure since we know Maggie is not with them 100%

You gotta see what I'm saying and why it's smart for me, you and Merle. He see's my point. Glenn is a poison.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Relax dude lol I would never lie to you. This is what's best for us. We vote Jacqui, then Glenn and I'm not with Maggie, why would I be??? She's useful to us in breaking up the potential 4 of Rick, Glenn, Hershel and Morgan. That's it.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:32 am

i thought you said Rick was with you me and Merle?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:25 am

We think he is and that we are playing him but he may be playing us so we can't risk that can we? I think he might be genuinely with us, he wanted a forest chat set up with the 4 of us in it.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:45 am

I hope Merle spoke to you about last night, really nervous man.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:40 am

IT WORKED, UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

okay firs things first, you're my MAIN guy, we're going to the end. Maggie and I do not have any sort of deal. I did what I did not to save her but to save our alliance. I think Hershel, Morgan and Glenn have had a deal from early on, when we didn't include them in our 3 with Merle. Best guess. Rick is a floater, I think they were ready to turn on us 3 guys next using Rick.

That move was to prevent them getting the numbers 4-3 instead now we have the numbers!! Maggie isn't going near the end, the plan could be to vote out Hershel or Morgan next, then Maggie. We all know she will win the game if she makes the end.

By the way did you vote last night??
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:49 pm

I wasnt able to come online last night, and you know since you did that you are probably one of the biggest targets in the game right? and if they know im with you which they most likely do, im a target now too!
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:56 pm

we have a majority so there isn't a problem. Don't be annoyed, it was the best move for us. They were too protective of Glenn so we thought something was up. Had Maggie went we figured us 3 would be taken out now.

We have 4 people, there's 7 left and Maggie won't be making the end but you have to trust me. You seem shaky. Don't defect to them.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Im always shaky, and paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOREST #2 CHATTING   FOREST #2 CHATTING - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOREST #2 CHATTING
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next