Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOREST CHATTING

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:39 pm

This is for Hershel and Morgan to talk in privatley. Enjoy! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Morgan

Morgan

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Well, this is beneficial. I can't believe we're both still in this!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:51 pm

Or more currently, I can't believe I wasn't voted out.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:33 am

I cant believe it haha! What the hell happened? Did you vote Maggie in the end?
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:34 am

I'm so pleased by the way!
We still have a fight on our hands, but at least we're both here to give it a shot!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:38 pm

I voted for Daryl, as we agreed. Apparently there was enough confusion in the air and our discussions and communicating worked to some extent. I was feeling pretty certain that I was going to be sent home (Merle essentially apologized to me, saying he already cast his vote), but the crazy of the situation won in the end Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:51 pm

The funny thing is that Maggie was eliminated by her own lies lol. If she had voted for Daryl then it would have been a 3-3 tie. I would be sorry to see her go, but she did it to herself.

Do you think that there is any chance of one of us not being eliminated tonight?
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:20 pm

I'd like to think so, but after these votes, I'm not confident at all. The logical step would be taking Daryl out, but who knows what those guys are thinking by now.

I was actually slightly sorry for Maggie, but yeah, she didn't join us in voting Daryl. I was expecting some form of a tie and was ready to take her one more vote over whoever tried to get rid of us. Good thing that doesn't have to be done though, no obligations.

The bad part is, it's a bit of a toss-up between all the other three regarding who is the most trustworthy. Merle said he trusts me after I didn't lie to him last vote, Daryl thinks he redeemed himself and made himself less of a threat by voting Maggie (which he did to an extent), but Shane is the one we originally planned to join forces with.

I don't know who is upholding their word.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Every single one of them is a liar. We just have to hope that Merle or Shane comes to their senses and decides to get rid of Daryl. If Daryl wins immunity tonight then we are officially screwed!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:16 pm

That is sadly very true.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:42 pm

It's so frustrating being at the mercy of idiots Razz
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Oh man, this is going to be one interesting vote.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:15 pm

We're voting Daryl yes?

I don't know whether to just say it on the group so that if anyone does decide to vote they will know for a fact that there are others voting for him. Not sure if we have anything to lose at this point lol.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:15 pm

So what's our plan? Go for Daryl?
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:16 pm

I don't know whether the public approach is the best one. We'll have to ask both Shane and Merle, certainly, but I think going all out might drive Daryl to lobby a whole lot more.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:19 pm

You're probably right. I'll send those two guys a PM.

We can vote no matter what they say though because I am 100% voting for Daryl tonight.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Yeah, there's nothing smarter to do at this point.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:20 pm

And once again, if I'm out, good playing with you.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Same to you man! I'm really glad we got to meet up and work together. If you do go then my only regret is that it didn't work out better for us lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:23 pm

You better win immunities until the end then as well Very Happy They will be gunning for you like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Yeah if I don't win immunity tomorrow night then I am fucked. I'll just have to try extra extra hard.

If you stayed it would be awesome. We would basically tell Merle and Shane that we were voting together and if they wanted to come to F3 with us then they would have to vote for the other person. We could decide which one we wanted.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:26 pm

If only.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:27 pm

Right I'm going to go. No point in us trying to persuade them, it'll just come down to what they have decided to do. It's frustrating, but it's the truth. Good luck to you sir and I hope to see you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:28 pm

Indeed. Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:56 pm

I don't know what Shane is doing, but Daryl and Merle are going for me, so it's now a coin toss. Ah, the beauty of Survivor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FOREST CHATTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING Empty

Back to top Go down

FOREST CHATTING
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next