Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional 9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merle

Merle

Confessional 9 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 9   Confessional 9 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:56 am

So the morning comes, and lori has been voted out, great now i can get rick out and complete the trifecta of getting him, his wife, and child out. i never talked to lori at all, and she didnt do much like half the people in this game, so it was no sweat off my back.

I get ready for the challenge and we sit morgan out. the challenge is to answer questions and have everyone send them in as a tribe, i only looked for one answer, and helped my tribe stay organized, so when it came time to send it was just a copy and paste job, because i didnt know how good the women's tribe was going to be.

thankfully the women's tribe sucks and only 4 of them were here compared to our 6, rick even snuck out of work to send. lmao what a nerd, i would never do that for a game. unless i was on my lunch or something, but sneaking away for a game like this is hilarious. what makes it even more hilarious is that and outsider would think rick is like the hero, but he does absolutely nothing, and i mean nothing, he has been carried by us this entire way, at least glenn found 3 answers for this challenge i think. he proved himself. rick on the other hand was useless, should i expect something more?

so we get all of our answers in and we win another immunity challenge, im shocked that we have been able to work together well, but this means i have to spend another couple days with rick. who i am starting to figure out who he is, im 80 percent sure i know who it is.

So the women have plenty of inactives to choose from, my bet is on beth or carol or something, i dont care to be honest. But even with the night off, strategy was still in the air.

since everyone thinks merge is next, me and darryl start getting nervous over glenn and rick, and them possibly flipping with the girls, im hoping my bonding with them, will get me some points, and have them willing to stick with the guys.

and then darryl tells me that he found the hidden immunity idol. i knew it, you cant hide shit like that from me. he said he wanted to keep it secret for a bit, just to see how everything settled, and then he told me that it can only be known by me and him, and no one else. and some small part of me feels that he might of said the same exact thing to shane, but its probably just me being paranoid.

im hoping he is being honest with me, because it honestly great no matter who he tells, we still have an idol in our pocket, and that is great. and i am hoping to use it wisely. on the other hand one of the girls have the idol. and i have no clue who has it, i know amy doesnt have it cause she went for immunity. but other than that, its a big thing we need to watch out for.

So then rick PM's me and i dread opening it, because im already tired as hell, and don't feel liek reading the usual 'rick' messages. for once i will actually copy and paste the message,

"Hey Merle! Just wanted to check back in with you, since we haven't talked in a while. I'm hoping we merge tomorrow and can wipe out the women. Even if we don't, I'm assuming we'll most likely have numbers come merge thought. What are your thoughts on the boot order for the women. Seems like they have a couple really strong players that we might want to get rid of quick. Have you been talking with everyone in our tribe? I try to keep up with everyone as much as possible, and as far as I can tell everyone seems to want to stick together. Oh well, I often speculate things too early, we'll see what happens tomorrow. ttyl!"

again with the unnecessary exclamation points, and shit. and this is how it is every message, 57 thousand questions in one paragraph of text, its rediculous, what happened to separating your thoughts? So then in reply, i put my bullshit goggles, on and go to town, typing the biggest lie i have ever told in my life, honestly it did hurt to write this, my hear almost exploded. I tried to match the length of rick's, so i can match up, but its hard when you are straight lieing to someones face, the message says.

"as far as i know, we all plan on taking out the women first and then going from there, there is still alot of game left to be played. but i think taking all the women out first is the best bet, because they are obviously going to try to bring some men over to thier side.

but any man that does, it wouldn't be a smart move, because the women would drop that guy in a second, i have only talked with the girls side once asking why abuela quit, and she was very non chalant about it, which just further proves the point that they are sticking together, and will go out fighting. boot order i honestly havent thought of, it depends on who wins immunity and who seems like the biggest threat, which could be a few of them.

On a personal note, i like the idea of the men sticking together, and maybe me and you could do something down the road when it gets to final 7, when we will be forced to align within our own tribe. me and you could team up because no one would suspect it,

i am hoping for merge tomorrow as well, but it wouldnt surprise me if he had us merge at 10 instead. or even split tribes for 2 tribal councils before the merge. who knows. glad we were able to talk, i got your back, so if i hear you name being brought up, ill let you know and try to divert it to someone else."

i cant believe i wrote that, but im proud of myself for sounding authentic. so far both glenn and rick are on board with voting the girls out, because it hink they want to bring it up, before the target falls on them. which it eventually will. hopefully the next stage of the game works out, but this is where the real game begins, since most of the inactives have been taken care of.

I have no clue what to expect next, but until next time...
Back to top Go down

Confessional 9
Page 1 of 1