Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abuela

Abuela

Confessional #2 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #2   Confessional #2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:39 pm

So, before I forget this:

Beth's negativity reminds me of Nicole and also the way she talks/whines about speed.

Amy did a "woooo" thing very much like Loonie and I messaged him during the challenge on msn and he didn't respond, so I think he was busy doing the challenge. Mhm.

Anyways, of course we fucking lost. That's what happens when the best players are put on one side. Don't think I'm not onto you Robbie. I know about the whole idol incident with you telling Haley when it would be posted in a past game. Mhm...

Moving on...

My tribe fucking sucks. They must be fucking retarded or just totally useless or something. So, I added Maggie into the PPA earlier because I thought she knew shit about the fucking show and then she doesn't show up. Neither does fucking Carol. But boy, did Cuntface Carol magically show up as soon as I PM her. -.- Really, bitch?

Even more infuriating is that little fucking half-ass annoying twat Patricia. She picked fucking Glenn?!?! The useless fucking gook who serves about as much purpose as a retard does in state testing.

The rest of my tribe, especially Beth were really slow. I messed up because of the dam page chage thing and cocksucker Grandpa kicked my ass out. Fucking wrinkled old faggot.

Anyways, so then Amy PM's me about how she doesn't think we've talked as much as we should. No shit, we haven't talked at all you retard.

- will continue, g2g for now-
Back to top Go down
Abuela

Abuela

Confessional #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional #2   Confessional #2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:16 pm

So, we have won the last two challenges. The most recent thanks to me. I kinda am one of the stronger people on my tribe. Not something that is all that shocking really. I am better than everyone at everything after all.

Jacqui, my little informant ran and filled me on the happenings. So, Lori wants and alliance of me, her, Jacqui, Patricia and Beth.

Really, Beth?! Beth is the most annoying whinebag in the whole fucking game. Even more annoying than fucking Glenn, and that's saying some shit. I don't see Beth being useful at all. However, she does provide for a vote. So, me and Jacqui - the non-stop talking trick - are set with them. With me, her and Lori being the center core of this alliance. It's a mere side alliance to me, but Lori doesn't know that.

The Power Pussy Alliance is still holding strong with me, Carol, Jacqui and Maggie. Carol was thinking about letting Beth in. Ew..really? What is the obsession with Beth? I didn't act keen on the idea, but wasn't a total bitch since I suspect Carol and possibly Maggie to be in cahoots with the little whore and I refuse to be left out of the loop.

I have my little talks with Patricia. Still don't like her, but then again I don't really like anybody in the game. When you are perfect, everyone and everything else always looks inadequate. So, I remember I talked to Amy twice without much to say. Wonder where she stands in all this mess.

All I know is the next time we lose, Andrea is gone. No loss there. Hopefully I can get Beth out after that. She is annoying the living fuckshits outta me. Ugh, maybe I should have talked more with the guys to secure merge safety, but I'm already in a hole, so why not keep digging?
Back to top Go down

Confessional #2
Page 1 of 1