Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #18

Go down 
+9
Rick Grimes
Daryl Dixon
Morgan
Dale
Maggie Greene
Shane Walsh
Amy
Hershel Greene
Zuchini Man
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacqui

Jacqui

Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:54 pm

You wait until they finish answering.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:55 pm

Quote :
Final question. I want each of you to list the jurors and who you think they are going to vote for and why. Thanks.

Shane - Hershel or Daryl, depending on whether he is bothered by Daryl's betrayal.

Morgan - Hershel, I hope. We were allies and we got on well so I hope he would vote for me. He knows more than anyone how difficult it was for us and how much we really tried to turn this game around.

Maggie - Daryl or Merle. I'm not sure what I have done to deserve this much hate, but she doesn't seem to like me.

Rick - Hershel. Daryl and Merle screwed him over, but I voted with him. I also think he would respect the game I played and the moves I tried to make because he seems like a strong player himself.

Glenn - Hershel. Same as above. The other guys treated him like dirt. I also think he will respect a good game as he tried to make moves too.

Jacqui - I genuinely have no idea lol. I'm hoping that as a strong competitior she will respect my game, but she could go for anyone

Amy - Daryl or Merle. I went off on Amy, which was probably uncalled for so I think I've messed up my chances here. I was just really passionate about the game, but there's no excuse for my rudeness.

Dale - Hershel. It seems I was the only one who made any time for Dale. I'm hoping now that he can also see that I was always thinking and trying my hardest. I think he will weigh everything up before making a decision though.

Patricia - I think Patricia could vote for anyone, she isn't giving much away lol. Playing her cards close to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Daddy, I like you, but what pissed me off was sitting in the jury house listening to people say what a great game you played when you didn't do shit but win challenges.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:58 pm

Quote :
Jacqui: Hershel, is there anything you would like to do, or change in the game?

In this specific game? I would have preferred not to have Daryl here in the final because I do think parts of his game were good. I would like to have Morgan here, not because I think he would be an easy beat, because he wouldn't, but because we were strong allies and I genuinely would have been happy to sit next to him. He's a good guy. I wish I had made a move earlier now, but at the time I didn't want to risk letting you women in.
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:59 pm

im serious if u make me laugh, i might vote for you.. thats how im voting: by the person who made me laugh the most in the game and this is now your last hurrah.

Ps your last joke sucked..balls
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:59 pm

Daryl answers Dale...

Quote :
I do want to know why you had such a hardcore strategy of completely alienating me early on in the game, because you seemed to go out of your way to talk to some people postmerge (except me, of course) but both times I was in the game, I never heard a peep from you. Maybe you already had your alliance, but 90% of the game, I didn’t even know you existed.

Okay Dale, firstly HI! lol. Secondly I admit I made an error in never speaking to you. It's a strange situation. I remember clearly my very first confessional stating I wanted you to be part of the alliance but it never materialized partly due to you being one of the less active players to begin. It was a very hectic start to the game. PM's were flying left right and centre. I guess in a sense, like with me, I kinda forgot about you and I know that sounds really bad but it was a tribe of 10 and everyone was PMing and talking on threads. It was an error on my part but you were out of the game very quickly. Upon your return it was much simpler. You were posting so much trash (and I think you'll admit that) I just saw no benefit in talking to you. Nothing genuine was ever going to materialize between us so I didn;t see the need to insult your intelligence by contacting you for an "alliance". You're farrrrr from stupid. You would of seen right through that. Thee was no need to do it. I was so caught up in the game with there being so many people and messages going on I just never got round to speaking to you and exchanging pleasantries. As I say I didn't like all the arguing and such going on with people on the thread so I just really wanted to stay out of any drama which completely surrounded you. It was nothing personal

If you have any other questions of comments fire away.

Thanks Dale.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Maggie you know that isn't true. I'm not saying my game was perfect because it was far from perfect, but I did what I had to do when I had to do it. I tried to make moves and you can't say that I didn't because you were one of the people I tried to make a move with, you just didn't go for it. I understand why you didn't, but the opportunity was there for both of us and I tried to grab it.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:01 pm

Patricia wrote:
im serious if u make me laugh, i might vote for you.. thats how im voting: by the person who made me laugh the most in the game and this is now your last hurrah.

Ps your last joke sucked..balls

Why did Becky fall off the swing?

BECAUSE SHE HAD NO ARMS.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Aw I love my cheese jokes Sad

What's the difference between a cadillac and a pile of dead babies?
I don't have a cadillac in my garage.

That's literally the only dead baby joke I know I'm afraid Razz
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:03 pm

lol morgan your dead how can i vote for you, but yes your jokes have been the funniest

oshhhhhhhit Hershel with the Dead Baby hail mary pass!

Last edited by Patricia on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Patricia, you can Private Message now.
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:04 pm

Hershel Greene wrote:
Maggie you know that isn't true. I'm not saying my game was perfect because it was far from perfect, but I did what I had to do when I had to do it. I tried to make moves and you can't say that I didn't because you were one of the people I tried to make a move with, you just didn't go for it. I understand why you didn't, but the opportunity was there for both of us and I tried to grab it.

I'm not saying you didn't try but you don't get credit for something you "tried" to do. I know Glenn likes to use analogys so I will use one here. You trying but failing to make a play is like if you went hunting and shot a deer but it didn't die. Yes you shot it but you don't get credit for the kill and you are trying to take credit for that kill that you didn't get.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:09 pm

Ok Merle: Say something nice and bad about the jury and Also, Your ideal bootlistand reasons and why this would help your game.

Last edited by Jacqui on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:09 pm

At least he wasn't Cheney and demand that the deer apologize.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:10 pm

You have to admit that it's a little different. You can shoot a deer on your own, you can't make the course of the game change alone. You can suggest a plan, but without people going for it it isn't going to work. I did the only things I could do in the situation I was in. I fought, tried like hell to change my situation and then made sure I was safe when I wasn't able to.
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:15 pm

ohhh i like jaquies question! but im pretty sure hes not around

Ps jaquie my sweet jaquie..id scissor the shit outta you!

Last edited by Patricia on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:15 pm

Daryl answers Jacqui...

Quote :
Daryl: You said a lot of times you wouldn't want to change groups when I asked. You then said you only talked to Maggie at the merge and trusted her but yet called me loyal. So why did you not want to work with me but Maggie more?

Jacqui. Like I've stated already I would of loved to work with you from the beginning. You're def someone I felt I could trust but it was just an unfortunate time in the game. I couldn't afford to go against all the guys at that point with so many people still in the game. Why I saved Maggie, it was a few votes later, things had developed with Glenn. I felt there was no trust with him and I was suspicious about Morgan and Hershel's reasons for not wanting to vote him out when there was only one girl remaining so I saw that as the chance to take control of the game since I had built real trust with my main alliance plus Maggie. At that point 4 was a majority so I knew if the idol move went down successfully then I was in the majority for the remainder of the game. When you were still in the game it would of been a massive risk to attempt to change the course of things with so many people left in the game that I didn't have complete trust with.

Additionally I was as worried as others were about your immunity strengths. You were on a run and I was concerned you may go on an even longer run if we didn't take the chance to come together and vote you out. It was a tough break for you and I've stated in confessionals it was by far the worst vote to cast in that moment.

To some up Jacqui, I didn't want to make a move when thee were still 2/3 girls int he game. Being in a majority alliance within the men at the time (the five of me, Shane, Merle, Morgan and Hershel) I didn't see the need to flip the game. As the saying goes if it isn't broke don't fix it" so I didn't see the need to try and flip things however when it got down to Maggie I was suspicious of Morgan and Hershel protecting Glenn. I was concerned they were together and if they swayed Rick once Maggie left it would be 4 against 3 so in saving Maggie I felt it maintained the control in my corner.

Thanks Jacqui.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

Patricia wrote:
lol morgan your dead how can i vote for you, but yes your jokes have been the funniest

oshhhhhhhit Hershel with the Dead Baby hail mary pass!

I'll take your vote IN MY HEART.
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:17 pm

darryl quick tell a funny joke damn you
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:17 pm

By the way Daryl, your hunch about Glenn was essentially wrong at that point. I did see him as a swing vote, but I didn't want to vote him of simply because there were women still left in the game, who were going to be bigger threats than anyone at any point.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Was I ever considered a threat? <3
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:21 pm

Might as well join in the joke fun Razz Very Happy

A man was driving down an Alaskan road when his car broke down. He phoned the Alaskan Mobile Fixit Service and they arrived shortly after. The service man opened the bonnet and after a while the repair man said " It looks like you've blown a seal ", the man replies "Excuse me!!, it's just frost on my moustache!"

Tumbleweeds................lol!
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:21 pm

Questions

All three of you

Whos a bigger bitch Maggie or Rick?

Who was your biggest ally in the game?

on a scale from 1-10 how do you rate your game play and why.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Quote :
Whos a bigger bitch Maggie or Rick?
To me, it's Maggie without a doubt lol

Quote :
Who was your biggest ally in the game?
Morgan, again no question about it. He was the only person I told absolutely everything to.

Quote :
on a scale from 1-10 how do you rate your game play and why.
I'd give myself about an 8. My game was hard, like it was difficult for me to make it this far. There are things I wish I had done differently and things I wish had gone differently, but I think I made the best situation out of what I had.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Quote :
By the way Daryl, your hunch about Glenn was essentially wrong at that point. I did see him as a swing vote, but I didn't want to vote him of simply because there were women still left in the game, who were going to be bigger threats than anyone at any point.

Yeah man, I wasn't too concerned about whether I was right or not about Glenn being with you and Hershel. I just knew I didn't trust him and I wanted to avoid any possibility he was aligned with you and Hershel. Basically just covering all bass to make sure the people I trusted most stayed around and I trusted Maggie a hell of a lot more than Glenn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #18
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next