Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #3

Go down 
+6
Dale
Morgan
Daryl Dixon
Hershel Greene
Glenn
Zuchini Man
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Come on in guys.

Before we get started, I don’t want to hear any complaining about the challenge being luck based. I will do my best to not have luck challenges, but I find it disrespectful when people keep saying that...even when I hosted yesterday I had complaints, which is fine, but I rather that people respect the host decision.

Shane, is there anyone here who you feel distances themselves from the tribe?
Morgan, is there any alliance dominating on your tribe?
Rick, are you on the outs?
Daryl, who do you feel contributes the most to your tribe?
T-Dog, do you feel you are trusting the right people?
Hershel, is there anyone here you don’t get along with? Also, Hershel, you really were upset tonight at the challenge. Do you feel this could have put a target on your back?
Merle, do you feel everyone that maybe someone should step up as a leader and try to lead this tribe to victory? Do you feel this would have helped win previous challenges?
Glenn, what are you basing your vote on tonight?
Dale, do you feel safe tonight?

You have 12 hours to vote, failure to do so will result in a penelty vote. It is time to vote.
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Glenn

Glenn

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:26 pm

I don't I'll probably vote for Dale because he hasn't been on since yesterday, there's nothing else for me to judge.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:28 pm

First I just want to say that I do respect people who host challenges and I know how hard it is to run a game so I appreciate the effort that people put in, but having purely luck based challenges is not fair. Or at least please warn us in future so that I don't bother showing. We could have saved a lot of effort by only having one person show and we would still have had the same chance of winning. I just think it sucks that we have a strong team with mad skills, but we have to send people home because of bad luck. It's frustrating is all, but I guess host's word is final so I'll shut up now.

I get along with everyone, these guys are all really cool and are good fun to be around. We're a kick ass strong team too and I'm proud to be a part of it. I hope people see that me getting upset is because I'm passionate about the game and about our team. I hope it doesn't hurt me.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Dale, how does that feel for Glenn to have just told you he is voting you out?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Daryl, who do you feel contributes the most to your tribe?

Without question Hershel contributes a hell of a lot to the team. He's passionate about us winning challenges. We all contribute for the most part. We just need to get back to winning ways and we'll be just fine. We all felt frustrated tonight for the most part because it being luck, we couldn't really contribute as such. It was luck, we lost. We just gotta deal with it and move on and we'll become a stronger team for it. Moaning isn't gonna change the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Well that's very kind of you son. I really am passionate about us, I think we can go far! You're right though, I need to stop bitching and put my energy into helping us move forward. Sorry for moaning everyone.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:36 pm

I personally think it's too early to talk about any alliances dominating as we still hope to beat the ladies as a unified tribe at this point. No need to create unnecessary friction or tension within the tribe.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:54 pm

I am annoyed that Glenn is voting me out for a petty reason, to be quite honest. I apologize in advance for not being able to sit down at the computer all day and refresh the page every two minutes. I also have work and two kids to worry about and it's his generation that is ruining this country (I'm assuming we are in Canada lulz).
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Dale, do you feel you are pulling your weight?
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:58 pm

I do believe I am. If I wasn't pulling my weight, then we'd already be eaten by a horde of zombies.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Do people agree with Dale, that he is pulling his own weight?
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:03 pm

I dont think the tribe needs a leader, i just think we need to maybe just calm down, and see what the challenge is about, i think we actually work well together, i just think since there are so many people in our tribe, ideas get drowned out cause 6 people post right after you.

i think we will get it together.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:28 pm

I've tried hard to get to know the people on my tribe, even created a new msn account today so I could have some more indepth conversations with the guys and hopefully create a stronger feel of team unity. However I definitely have something to prove to these guys if they choose to keep me. I feel like I am a strong player and can be of great use to the tribe. Tomorrow my day is wide open and I look forward to getting on and helping kick some women tribe butt.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:29 pm

My in character answer would be: Hellz naw I'm Rick mo fuckas, I run this bitch! Also pce son, good luck fighting them zombies on your own.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:03 pm

Also, I want to say that this is my obligatory "throwing Rick under the bus" message. I don't really have anything against the guy but he's a little superficial for my tastes. He approaches me for an alliance and then decides to prance around the majority alliance (which probably doesn't even exist but he decides to create the enemy so that he can displace the blame elsewhere) in order to get in their good graces. He pretends to like you, or at least be entertaining, but he's nothing more than a fraud. He quickly turned on me after telling me about how he's on the outs in this tribe. We know he's slithering around like the snake he is making empty promises and upon confrontation, he completely ignores you for the sake of keeping his hands clean. Well, before I go, I just want to let you guys that if you don't get him out soon, he will turn on you without hesitation. Maybe I'm just bitter, maybe I'm just sour, but one thing is for certain, this guy cannot be trusted. That is all.

Dale out!
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:17 pm

I think this message just speaks to Dale's level of instability and schizophrenia and frankly just rudeness. My only words to you Dale would be that you have a baller hat and a cute cuddly looking beard, but I guess I was just raised to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:19 pm

And I hope a zombie bites off your face.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Lol man, I don't any problem airing this out here. Right off the bat, I could sense that we were both somewhat on the outs. I went to you in hopes that we could try to arrange something to help one another out. However the numbers aren't on our side tonight, your name has come up, you're bringing my name up cause I'm likely another logical candidate (however it should be stated that I've been online and making an effort over the past 2 days to get to know everybody) whoever goes home, no hard feelings. I just want to move forward as the strongest tribe possible, and if I'm not on tomorrow and we don't win I'll vote myself out.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:56 pm

Yeah, I actually was willing to work with you regardless of what people had said, but then you completely ignored my message without saying ANYTHING, meaning you have no spine. At least the people I've spoken to were like "you're the vote, sorry". I don't care about being eliminated. I know I haven't been the most active but then you go around making empty promises and then discarding everyone and everything just so you have the ability to make another "witty" post. That is all I am saying.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:07 am

Sorry man, I don't want to be a jerk to you. The first thing I did when I got on the forum was check my messages so I didn't really have any clue of what was going on, it honestly just slipped my mind what you had said after I read the tribal counsil thread. I invite you to lobby against me, I don't like the fact that I have to vote against you. And if I could back I would send you a proper message, like you deserve.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:29 am

Welcome to Tribal Council men Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted off will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes...

First vote...

Dale

Second vote...

T-Dog

Third vote...

Dale

Fourth vote...

Dale

Fifth vote...

Dale

Sixth vote...

...The third person voted out of Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead is...

Dale

Dale, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go. Well it is certainly clear where people stand. Grab your torches. Head back to camp.

Your third immunity challenge is tonight at 9:15pm eastern.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:39 am

It would be good to post a confessional about your thoughts after this Tribal council. Just saying. Wink
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:41 am

Bye Dale.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:48 am

I WOULD post my thoughts about this but you took my confessional space away. So no final words from me.

Rick, I'm disappointed in you, and I'm not surprised you decided to take the coward way out. Excuses are just that- excuses.

Also, I didn't vote against T-Dog, in case someone tries to lie about their vote. He probably penaltied or something. Just like I did. Hope this tribe fails miserably. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:50 am

Oh, I will give you access...weird that it took it away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council #3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next