Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #18

Go down 
+9
Rick Grimes
Daryl Dixon
Morgan
Dale
Maggie Greene
Shane Walsh
Amy
Hershel Greene
Zuchini Man
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Patricia

Patricia

Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:33 pm

@amy, i made my vote on who could tell the funniest jokes, many jokes were made, Merle lost by default even though i was going to vote for him blindly

@Everyone: how do you feel about Ed Peletier???
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Oh god, I would have won this joke-off hands down. Someone needs to make a joke about hands and 'joking off'.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:34 pm

I think Ed Peletier could've used a few more chins.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:37 pm

response to glenn
Patricia - up in the air, i didnt post a joke in time, so maybe hershel
Dale - could go either way honestly
Amy - hasnt asked any questions, so im not sure where he head is at
Jacqui - daryl i think
glenn - hershel
rick - maybe me, he had some nice words
maggie - same as ricks.
morgan - hershel
shane - maybe me since i didnt burn him as bad
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 pm

#Chinning
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:39 pm

lol Morgan! B/c Ed Peletier is a GOD

@Shane #Chinning!! hahaha

@Merle I accept your greatest rapper alive and dead and yes I am a man..well man-child to be exact.....slash tranny. I go by Patrick now.

@Daryl: Snoop is the coolest rapper alive, not the best. He also the most high.
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Ed Peletier was a God and hence the reason for all the tributes made to him to spread the truth!

Tribute to Ed Peletier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKVn5BAa3pA

Story of Ed Peletier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6aeCMTL6bU&feature=related

Ed's Revenge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKAmE6OKHQk
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:47 pm

Lets get this game going!

I wanna read the episodes
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:47 pm

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
Nothing she hasn't already been told twice.

Ed would have liked that joke.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:48 pm

response to jacqui

Patricia: you are a funny girl, and i wish we could have just talked more, you are a little too wild for my taste,
Dale: you obviously know whats going on, but you can be very abrasive
Amy: I like your sarcasm, but you quit and that bothers me
Jacqui: You are one very tough competitor, but you are very hard to read
Glenn: great challenge player and smart, but can be shifty
Rick: can write and persuade really well, but can come off shady
Maggie: Awesome strategic player, but is sometimes abrasive as well
Morgan: very eloquent and respectable guy, could have shown up in the challenges
Shane: Very loyal and i appreciate that, but you werent here at crucial times
i apologize for the bad remarks, but i had to do it.

my ideal bootlist
Jacqui - she was threatening my alliance and i needed out for immunity
Amy - same as jacqui, but i think is a bit tougher
Maggie - dangerous girl, and could really get far
patricia - funny girl, but would need to go sometime
dale - would have been a hinderance down the road
glenn - wasnt part of the alliance, and could have flipped any time
rick - i think if he got any farther, he could have caused some major damage
morgan - connected to hershel, and need to get the pair out
shane - just had a closer bond with daryl

Last edited by Merle on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:49 pm

i think i am all caught up with the questions, sorry for being late in them, i was out for part of the day.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:49 pm

I love how sexist and inconsiderate humor has united us all. Thank you, Ed Peletier.
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:50 pm

LMAO yes, yes he would have. But not because he believed in domestic violence but b/c he believes in discipline (and supervision..he tells us Wut)
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Also, Merle, I didn't show up for the immunity challenges as part of my tactic, let's say I've gotten screwed before for showing up a bit too much. Once the names comes out, whoever has played with me will know.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Oh my GOSH. You people.......talk too much. O_o

Anyway, Hershel, you're right. The way you treated me when I quit was rude, disrespectful and uncalled for. You lost my vote, BUT, based on what I've been hearing you probably have this in the bag, so, yay Hershel, congrats I think. But you don't want my vote anyway since you said you couldnt wait to make it to the final 3 so you could ignore my questions. Mmmmhmm.

Merle: We didnt really talk that much, I dont know what else to say to you.

Daryl: The true star of this season. Even if no one else votes for you, you deserve to win because you played the game hard, and you have my vote. Such a cool dude. And you know I have the biggest crush on Norman Reedus and that grossed you out. Laughing Stay cool brother.

I am done. Amy is.....out.

Last edited by Amy on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:52 pm

I did say that, so fair enough. Thanks Amy.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:55 pm

Why was I not included in the bootlist?
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:57 pm

They forgot about you, Dale. The worst fate of all.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:57 pm

Stay strong Dale.
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Damn..a man w no boots...is NO man at ALL No
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:01 pm

Dale wrote:
Why was I not included in the bootlist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:01 pm

Jury, please feel free to vote when you are ready too. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:03 pm

im curious, do the final three vote as well??

Last edited by Patrick on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:05 pm

Quote :
Daryl. The Queen Bee. The STAR! I’ve heard a lot about you, and really, since we haven’t spoken or anything, I don’t know what else to say. You’re still a total prick but I like how real you’ve been with your answers. I wish I knew how legitimate these claims are that you’re the leader, but even though I started off on your tribe, I don’t see anything special about you. You sucked in the social game and never had an impact on me. The whole idol thing was lame and was just bad timing but it worked out for you. Your overall game performance was lackluster and seemed like something that came out of Boston Rob’s Coloring Book so I’m not amused. You seemed to already have a good lead in the game and then you went out of your way to complicate things and then remained smug with the end result. Not saying that’s a bad thing, because I like doing that myself. Why else would I play such a shitty social game with my loud opinionated personality, getting into feuds with people like Rick who are well cemented into an alliance? However, with you, people are praising you left and right like you are Jesus Christ. I just don’t see it.

So it seems like you used a good amount of intimidation to get what you wanted. You used your idol to perfection. You used it on the last woman left, who fortunately was a massive bitch to begin with (she says she’s aware of this so I’m not going to hold back) who didn’t really have much leverage with the other males once you made your move. Apparently she was pitting people against each other, but like I’ve said before, the men’s tribe was full of idiots to begin with so I wouldn’t be surprised if she couldn’t teach a group of monkeys how to open a can of peanut butter. I do want to know why you had such a hardcore strategy of completely alienating me early on in the game, because you seemed to go out of your way to talk to some people postmerge (except me, of course) but both times I was in the game, I never heard a peep from you. Maybe you already had your alliance, but 90% of the game, I didn’t even know you existed. The very first time I found out you were actually in this game was when the women were bitching about how amazing you were and how we needed you out because you had the idol. How they got ahold of that information is beyond me, but I blame it on your so-called impeccable male alliance, as well as the arrogance that emitted from your every post.

Dale just gonna add a few points I missed earlier. That was one hell of a post old timer. So anyway, the queen bee? I like the title but I prefer wasps, They can sting multiple times and not die! That's much more bad ass than some wimp who can sting you once and then die! lol Could be symbolic! I don't think I necessarily "stung" people but I certainly haD more than one move in me.

I based my game on social strength and strategy. Being that I wasn't quite up to par with some of these other guys in terms of challenges I knew I had to rely on other aspects of the game to progress. I had to make the moves I saw necessary to keep the ball in my court so to speak. You Dale strike me as a skilled player, possibly even a multiple winner? Going out on a lim by saying that but you're clearly very intellectual. I would image you could respect what I did in this game more so than just by being physical say as Hershel was. I didn't have any safety net in this game. I couldn't rely on just immunity to keep me going. I think it's much more straightforward to win challenges than be strategic.

As for my so called arrogance, I'm not sure what to make of that. I had heard from a few of the girls that some people were being a little arrogant about the guys position but I wasn't one of them for sure. There's no point in acting like an arrogant idiot. I put myself in the position of those who are down in numbers. It's not fun. I think for the most part I've played a respectful game on the threads. In all honesty Dale, I've probably been to well behaved, for my character lol! You should of been me and I should of been you! I said along the way that of all the players you were least like your character and I think you'd agree lol. You are a renegade, Dale would be turning in his grave if he knew Razz

To address the point you made about using intimidation to get what I wanted I wouldn't agree necessarily with that. I think intimidation is the wrong word. I used a great deal of influence in making sure what I wanted to happen did happen. I made sure I had good personal relationships with key members to ensure I had a firm grasp of the control.

Also to address the point you made about having the game but complicating matters. I'm assuming you;re referring to the Glenn vote. Well as I explained earlier I was concerned about a potential Glenn, Hershel, Morgan, Rick alliance developing, to which the remaining three would be powerless against. That's when I saw the chance to make the move with the idol to save Maggie, someone I had a great deal of trust in and therefore maintain the control of the game, regardless of whether Glenn really was aligned with Hershel's side. So it was a move to protect myself and my alliance. I won't take sole credit for that move however. It was a decision made within my alliance that Maggie didn't know was going down until the tribal council. I think it was a brave move to make at the time. I felt comfortable enough within the group that I could use the idol on someone else to tilt the game in my favor and that move turned out to be the turning point in the game. It was as you say the perfect timing and I was so relieved it went down successfully.

So that's pretty much all I have to say for the minute. I commented the last part of your post on a previous page (I think 10 or 11)

Thanks Dale.

P.S I'm sorry I shot you brother!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #18
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next