Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #18

Go down 
+9
Rick Grimes
Daryl Dixon
Morgan
Dale
Maggie Greene
Shane Walsh
Amy
Hershel Greene
Zuchini Man
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:35 pm

As in?
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Can I wait until everyone has asked a question Glenn or do you want it now?
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:38 pm

Daryl please read this and let me know if you would like to change your answer to that question.

Maggie Greene wrote:
I didnt word my question very well. If this were the actual show of SURVIVOR which 3 of us would be the most interesting final 3 based on how we were IN THIS GAME not from the tv show.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:39 pm

Alright, guys, I know I'm late to the party, but here's what I have to ask:

First of all, after reading everything so far and being in the game with certain people, my vote, as it stands, is going to Hershel. This is not a 100% vote, but he is the only person of you three that I don't really have questions for. Not because we played together, but because I respect winning challenges (which he did even during the last challenge where I decided to participate) and decent gameplay. I think not building an alliance early on became our downfall but it was also a fairly wise decision - once we made a deal, we knew the characters of people to a fair extent and didn't have to turn on each other, which early alliances may easily warrant and result in a bunch of drama. So to Hershel, I'm glad I didn't misplace my trust in you in this game and as it stands, you're the one I think deserves the vote, since after all the moves we tried to pull (which didn't work) you're still sitting there, albeit not with me.

After that rant, here are my questions to Daryl and Merle to have a chance to convince me NOT to vote for Hershel.

First - Daryl, you described me as astute and a decent player (I presume), so why not turn to me near the merge to displace your early alliance? If I were in that position, I would have thought about realigning myself because of the very argument Merle has to make against you right now - he says he called quite a few shots and let you take the heat. Why not think to ask the guys (Hershel and I), who were good players, keeping themselves under cover, to build a new alliance. That way, you could've had enough of a timespace to avoid bitterness from whatever you alliance you had and build a new appreciation among the players still left to have potential support around final tribal, which now seems to have polarizing opinions about you. In conclusion, were your decisions based on blind loyalty or did you simply not have the foresight to think about the jury? Also, why hint at potentially working with me if you had such a firm final three already planned? In essence, if this whole rant doesn't make sense, my question is why align yourself with people from the beginning if it potentially kills you in the finals (and don't dare saying anything about mere loyalty).

Second - Merle, it's hard for me to ask you a question, since we didn't really communicate, but I guess the moment where we had a chance was (although I wasn't exactly fully on-board with the idea) when Rick wanted to bring you along with myself and Hershel. So why didn't you grab onto that idea? At that point, none of us three had immunity wins under our belt (or at least not more than one) and we weren't really threats. You could've built a final tribal case around having a three from the beginning and switching from that alliance to get yourself near the finals with less-than-real-threats. Why not (once again, disregarding whatever loyalty clause you have here, because, as I mentioned, early game alliances are, in my opinion, not the brightest of ideas)?

And finally, to both Daryl and Merle, a similar question to what I asked earlier on - why not go for it? You had plenty of opportunities to potentially lose a few jury votes but gain a ton by making an actual, massive move and giving the game some flare by turning to another alliance, hence getting props from others through playing yourself into a better position and having a very solid position in a new alliance formed of people who knew they were not that high on the totem pole? Why not go and try to win the game right off the bat, instead of betting on whether the jury thinks your silent sailing was good enough or not?

Congratulations to all of you, one way or another you all made it to final tribal, but I'm sincerely asking you to tell me why I should give you guys the vote when, in my opinion at least, there were obvious moves to make that would've given you a much certain position near the end. If you can answer my questions sufficiently, I will change my vote and not vote for Hershel. If not...

/EPIC MONOLOGUE

Last edited by Morgan on Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Hershel Greene wrote:
Can I wait until everyone has asked a question Glenn or do you want it now?

Of course. Whenever you guys got time!
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:41 pm

I can officially begin commenting on the three of you. First off, congratulations on making it to the final three! Even though it was an easy trip for you guys since taking out the women/dealing with stupid men bumped you to the end, it does take persistence to get there without losing your mind. I know that all of you are “proud” of the way you played your game, and from an objective point of view, you really should since you outlasted everyone else in the game, but from a subjective point of view, mine in particular, I want to say that all of you played terribly. Like I said previously, the social game was not there. Being over-the-top arrogant towards the minority side does you no favors, whether it’s towards the women upon merge or towards the men mid-jury. The way you presented yourself to everyone in general was absolutely sickening and to be quite honest, I don’t see how that sort of behavior should be rewarded. Maybe it’s in your best interests to be a total prick to everyone you’re playing with. Perhaps you are trying to compensate for whatever it may be that you lack. I don’t know, and quite frankly, I don’t care either. To watch you guys dominate this game isn’t surprising. I started off the men’s tribe. All of you blended together. No one particularly stood out, with the exception of the few men I spoke to: Hershel and Rick. Everyone saw how well Rick and I got along, and Hershel is… Hershel. More on him later. You guys essentially played the same boring game, but as frustrating as it was, it was the most effective. The women’s tribe had this annoying estrogen lovefest and would have preyed on you guys like a fly on a spider web. You did the right thing in not letting them get under your skin.

Merle

I am going to agree with the Rickster on this one. You had a great opening statement. I love the way you are responding to the jury. Your arrogance isn’t leaking out of your ass so that’s always a thumbs up. However, as some of the jurors may have already noticed, you were not particularly proactive in this game. Don’t get me wrong. I love a person who schemes like hell behind the scenes, but there is a fine line between playing under the radar and not playing at all (compare Rick and Shane). I would love to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you were playing this spectacular UTR game, but to do that without having any evidence would be quite unfair to not just the other finalists, but you as well. I don’t want you to win a game that you don’t feel deserving enough to win. I’m not saying that you want to lose or you don’t want to win, but I want to know for sure that your every action has been deliberate. I know that luck is a huge factor in this and karma could be a bitch in some scenarios, but if your mind was truly set to win from the get-go and you had control of every step on the way, then you will hands down have my vote.

Also, I do want to say that you saying that you reached out to me early on in the game just seems like bullshit to make your own case look good, so I don’t want to see you make other trivial slips like that or I will be inclined to believe that you are just buttering everyone up with fancy eloquent speeches and are probably exaggerating your own achievements. You didn’t talk to me at all, so don’t give yourself that credit since we both knew it didn’t happen. You wanted me gone for whatever reason. You can blame it on the “inactivity” or not being integrated in the majority alliance, but I’m sure that T-Dog was not that much more beneficial to keep in the game than I was. Point is, you didn’t want me in the game so I don’t want to hear the “Who knows what could have happened?” charade. While we are on that topic, I would like to know why I was targeted the first time around anyway, since you claimed that you knew what was going on in every vote. And yes, I am perfectly aware of my own abrasive personality, but I was not like that until I discovered I was the target. I told everyone that I would be present at the next challenge, but apparently it was not good enough. How tragic. I literally cried in my bedroom for days, my own wife wondering what caused her own man to break down in tears. Shame on you.

Hershel

Hershey! <3 Actually, I’m going to rip that heart out right about now. There was no love between you and I. I think you played a very Ozzy game in dominating the physical aspect of the game, but in terms of strategy, you really didn’t have any. I want to say that your strategy mirrored Albert’s strategy in terms of saying you have a plan and giving false hope just for you to not go through with your own plans. Maybe I have misinterpreted your own gameplay, but from my own experience with you, you did not really come off as the Alpha type person. You reached out to me early on in the game and were interested in an “old man” alliance/deal. Of course I was going to take it up, because anyone who refuses an alliance is an idiot. Whenever that fatal time came when I knew I was the target, you didn’t beat around the bush. You told me that there was no hope for me to stay and that you didn’t have any power to do anything about it. That makes me think that you were following others premerge. I understand the fundamentals of an alliance and how one works, so I know that you couldn’t draw a large target on your back for someone like me. However, the way you said it made it seem like there was no power you had and you had no voice in your alliance. I don’t know how I could reward someone like that.

Another thing I want to touch on is how you changed postmerge. You were an immunity whore, yes. I don’t necessarily see the benefits of winning challenge after challenge in a Survivor game, particularly if your strategy/social game is effective. By relying on just your physical game, it makes it harder for myself, and the jurors in general, to award you. The way I see it, the game of Survivor is much like a triathlon. You need to be able to run, you need to be able to swim, and you need to be able to ride a bicycle. You can be Michael Phelps and be the best damn swimmer in the group, but if you don’t even know how to pedal a bike, then you’re pretty much screwed, aren’t you? Anyone who is well-rounded in all three of these fields, no matter how good or bad they are in one area, is a much better contender to win a game than someone who can only finish a third of the race. Shifting to a more microscopic level, I want to touch on how you ignored me during my voteoff. I am only doing this since I bitched at Rick for doing this and you already knew how I react towards those situations, but you did the same thing he did when I was voted off. Well, you actually did a little more. You told me the vote was for a lady, one. Two, I asked you later if I was the target and you completely ignored me. Total stab in the back. I would have appreciated honesty (even postmerge Rick told me that he couldn’t guarantee that I’d be safe in the game and I shouldn’t give up), but you went the other way and buttered me up and threw me into the blender. Basically it seems like you were an unstable liar who HAD to win immunity in order to survive the game because you had nothing else going for you.

Daryl

Daryl. The Queen Bee. The STAR! I’ve heard a lot about you, and really, since we haven’t spoken or anything, I don’t know what else to say. You’re still a total prick but I like how real you’ve been with your answers. I wish I knew how legitimate these claims are that you’re the leader, but even though I started off on your tribe, I don’t see anything special about you. You sucked in the social game and never had an impact on me. The whole idol thing was lame and was just bad timing but it worked out for you. Your overall game performance was lackluster and seemed like something that came out of Boston Rob’s Coloring Book so I’m not amused. You seemed to already have a good lead in the game and then you went out of your way to complicate things and then remained smug with the end result. Not saying that’s a bad thing, because I like doing that myself. Why else would I play such a shitty social game with my loud opinionated personality, getting into feuds with people like Rick who are well cemented into an alliance? However, with you, people are praising you left and right like you are Jesus Christ. I just don’t see it.

So it seems like you used a good amount of intimidation to get what you wanted. You used your idol to perfection. You used it on the last woman left, who fortunately was a massive bitch to begin with (she says she’s aware of this so I’m not going to hold back) who didn’t really have much leverage with the other males once you made your move. Apparently she was pitting people against each other, but like I’ve said before, the men’s tribe was full of idiots to begin with so I wouldn’t be surprised if she couldn’t teach a group of monkeys how to open a can of peanut butter. I do want to know why you had such a hardcore strategy of completely alienating me early on in the game, because you seemed to go out of your way to talk to some people postmerge (except me, of course) but both times I was in the game, I never heard a peep from you. Maybe you already had your alliance, but 90% of the game, I didn’t even know you existed. The very first time I found out you were actually in this game was when the women were bitching about how amazing you were and how we needed you out because you had the idol. How they got ahold of that information is beyond me, but I blame it on your so-called impeccable male alliance, as well as the arrogance that emitted from your every post.

I still don’t know if I’m going to post specific questions or not. I plan to, but I am going to wait for this process to go on a little longer. I want to observe, just like I have been doing this entire game. All three of you, I want you to comment/respond to the issues I’ve raised to each of you. Just because they aren’t formatted in a question template does not mean I don’t want answers. I assume that you guys can understand when something needs to be answered without needing to see a “question mark” symbol behind it.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:58 pm

Dale, isn't it quite logically contradictory to say that every single male player was an absolute bumbling idiot, but at the same time admitting to being aware that you were voted out twice because of your own social and strategical mistakes (hence admitting you were an even bigger idiot than everyone else twice in the same game)?

I'm not calling you an idiot myself, as I have no real idea about who you are, but your own critique combined with your apparent self-awareness paints that exact picture. After such a complex comment, it's hard for you to blame people of not making moves or being too easy on the game. You're not in the final three, but perhaps decide whether everyone was an idiot, which would render you an even worse one, or just saying that all of us were simply outplayed one way or another?
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:03 pm

It's called a collective term. There are a few exception in the group, but for the most part, the men were idiots, myself included. After all, as you've so graciously pointed out, I've been eliminated not once, but twice. In the same season. I can be the Matt or the Ozzy, though people might say I'd resemble Matt more since he's pretty stupid.

I am well aware that I am not in the final three, and I've been aware of that for quite some time, particularly when I was eliminated the second time around. I can blame people for not making moves because I've always known I was on a sinking ship. No one in their right mind would vote me in the end, even if I managed to Phillip myself into finals. Everyone else who thought they were making the finals had no idea that they'd be discarded until it was too late. Once Glenn was eliminated, people were suddenly aware, but prior to that, the men for the most part were lambs.
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:07 pm

omg am i supposed to read all of this? lol

my question for everyone is who are you on imdb
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:09 pm

RTF.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:09 pm

A lot of hate in this room I am getting bad vibes.

Congrats you three.

Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Dale - that's what I essentially wanted to hear, although I would remind you that you can't quite read minds, I'd guess that a few people did consider themselves to be in danger a while before the surprises became apparent. It's all in perspective.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Quote :
Dale: Hershey! <3 Actually, I’m going to rip that heart out right about now. There was no love between you and I. I think you played a very Ozzy game in dominating the physical aspect of the game, but in terms of strategy, you really didn’t have any. I want to say that your strategy mirrored Albert’s strategy in terms of saying you have a plan and giving false hope just for you to not go through with your own plans. Maybe I have misinterpreted your own gameplay, but from my own experience with you, you did not really come off as the Alpha type person. You reached out to me early on in the game and were interested in an “old man” alliance/deal. Of course I was going to take it up, because anyone who refuses an alliance is an idiot. Whenever that fatal time came when I knew I was the target, you didn’t beat around the bush. You told me that there was no hope for me to stay and that you didn’t have any power to do anything about it. That makes me think that you were following others premerge. I understand the fundamentals of an alliance and how one works, so I know that you couldn’t draw a large target on your back for someone like me. However, the way you said it made it seem like there was no power you had and you had no voice in your alliance. I don’t know how I could reward someone like that.

Another thing I want to touch on is how you changed postmerge. You were an immunity whore, yes. I don’t necessarily see the benefits of winning challenge after challenge in a Survivor game, particularly if your strategy/social game is effective. By relying on just your physical game, it makes it harder for myself, and the jurors in general, to award you. The way I see it, the game of Survivor is much like a triathlon. You need to be able to run, you need to be able to swim, and you need to be able to ride a bicycle. You can be Michael Phelps and be the best damn swimmer in the group, but if you don’t even know how to pedal a bike, then you’re pretty much screwed, aren’t you? Anyone who is well-rounded in all three of these fields, no matter how good or bad they are in one area, is a much better contender to win a game than someone who can only finish a third of the race. Shifting to a more microscopic level, I want to touch on how you ignored me during my voteoff. I am only doing this since I bitched at Rick for doing this and you already knew how I react towards those situations, but you did the same thing he did when I was voted off. Well, you actually did a little more. You told me the vote was for a lady, one. Two, I asked you later if I was the target and you completely ignored me. Total stab in the back. I would have appreciated honesty (even postmerge Rick told me that he couldn’t guarantee that I’d be safe in the game and I shouldn’t give up), but you went the other way and buttered me up and threw me into the blender. Basically it seems like you were an unstable liar who HAD to win immunity in order to survive the game because you had nothing else going for you.

I would expect nothing less than this Dale Razz Pre-merge my strategy was to keep my head down, stay loyal to my alliance and not to rock the boat. I was in the majority as far as the men's tribe was concerned and I knew that was going to make the merge, so there way no need for me to do anything crazy. I talked to you even though you were outside of the main alliance because I thought you seemed like a nice guy. It never hurts to speak to extra people if you don't promise them things you can't deliver and chatting to you gave me more options should someone else try something crazy. The night you went home the first time I didn't want it to happen. We had just started talking and I wanted you kept around for as long as possible just in case. The other guys all agreed that you were the target for the night and when my gentle persuasion didn't change anyone's mind I went with it. No one person has any power without the numbers behind them and it wasn't worth me making myself a target to try and save you, I'm sorry. I made it very clear in the early days that I would vote for anyone. It was the best play I had to make and it served me well till the merge. I didn't lie to you or go cold, I just told you straight up what was happpening. I don't think someone needs to be a leader from the off to be powerful, because more often than not the leader goes home.

I didn't rely entirely on my physical game or I would have won challenges at the start of the merge. I played down my challenge skill and even the other guys have admitted that Rick went home before I did because they didn't realise just how much I could win. When you came back into the game you made it very difficult to work with you. A lot had changed since you left and we had to work as a solid unit to take down the girls. Rick was a lot more cemented in the group than he had be when you left so when you came back with guns blazing at him, working with you was not an option. The night you went home the second time I still didn't want it to happen. Not because I cared about you, because we obviously hadn't spoken since you left, but because I thought you were beneficial to me. As far as I was concerned, the likelihood of a guy flipping while you were with the girls was almost 0. When you left it was more of a possibility. When we spoke before you went home I thought it was going to be a lady that night, but when everyone discussed it it became clear that more people wanted you, and the friction you were causing, gone. I couldn't tell you that you were going because there was an idol in play at the time. Honesty wasn't an option because if you got the girls to play the idol on you then you could quite have easily have taken me out. I had to go cold or lie at this point, so I went silent. If I had told of the plan, like Glenn did, then it probably wouldn't have been believed anyway, the girls would have reported back and I would be sat on the jury. You're quite right about the end of the game though. I HAD to win those immunity challenges. Every move I tried to make was met with resistance because no-one would step up and do something, so I did what I had to do to get here. People always attack people with challenge prowess as if it's somehow a weak move to win immunity, but surely that is what it is there for, no? To save you when nothing else will. I didn't do it until I needed to, but when I needed to I damn well made sure I got it every time.

As for having a strategy like Albert, that really isn't the case. I didn't make promises of moves only to back out of them because I was too cowardly. My strategy was more like Sandra's. I tried to make moves, but they were shot down and the fault for that can't lie solely with me. If people had been willing to go with it, then moves would have been made.
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:11 pm

i know right jaq? lol also im confused are we voting on who we want to stay or who we want to go..i dont watch survivor, also why is it the mens strategy to be such dicks damn
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:12 pm

You vote for a winner.
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Dale

Dale

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:13 pm

Thanks for your answers, Albert.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:13 pm

I know who RTF is. He sent me a message once that was clearly meant for Zuchini. lol
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Morgan, thank you Smile I am really glad that we alligned when we did, my only regret is not doing it sooner haha. I would have loved for us both to have made it to the end.

Thanks too Jacqui. I'm hoping your question might have a little less hate in it than some of the others lol!

and Patricia, this is the part of the game where you write my name down. It happens every season, don't worry about it Smile
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Let's keep all this identity talk for the episodes... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Dale

Dale

Thanks for blowing my cover, Glenn.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:15 pm

OK Dale, I'll let you drink your haterade Razz
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:16 pm

um hershel ur kinda a dick so i dont think i want you to win..then again four immunities in a row is impressive magic or cheating soo again hmm
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:17 pm

Daryl's reply to Maggie...

Quote :
I didnt word my question very well. If this were the actual show of SURVIVOR which 3 of us would be the most interesting final 3 based on how we were IN THIS GAME not from the tv show.

Sorry Maggie I was away from the computer from some time there. Okay, again I'm gonna say Rick for one lol. I just feel he was personality with many levels. He had a great ability but he just got caught I guess in playing both sides so was seen a a threat. He had a great all round game though. Hershel is another. I think he showed us all a wide range of emotions, sometimes he cracked under pressure and I think it'd be interesting to see how he dealt with the final for real. Finally I would say it'd be a toss up between you and Morgan. I respected you both hugely. I admired your class. You were 2 of very few people in the game who never really got involved in any controversy and I admired that. I think I only ever once spoke back at anyone publicly and that was Amy when she quit.

So to some up I would say Rick, Hershel and a toss up between you and Morgan.

Thanks Maggie.
Back to top Go down
Patricia

Patricia

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:19 pm

ok i have a question..whos the best rapper alive? whos the best rapper dead? am i really a man or women in real life? go
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Aw why was I a dick Patricia? I actually liked you, your comments made me laugh.

Quote :
Who is the best rapper alive? whos the best rapper dead? am i really a man or women in real life?

The best rapper alive is either MC Hammer or Anthony Ray (aka Sir Mix-a-lot) and the best dead rapper is MC Trouble (RIP)
I think you are a man in real life.

Last edited by Hershel Greene on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #18   Tribal Council #18 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #18
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next