Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

8th Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

8th Confessional Empty
PostSubject: 8th Confessional   8th Confessional EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:00 am

Won I actually won an immunity. That's never happened before, and it's made all the more strange because I don't even really watch the Walking Dead. I saw the first season probably about a year ago, so I was capable of answering a few questions here and there, but for the most part I had no clue of the answers. I actually cheated almost every single answers by refreshing the page and copying the fastest persons answer. That strategy carried me all the way to the end where it was up to me to answer the questions on my own. I'd have to say I was 50/50 on both the answers but luckily they were both right and I beat Maggie by about a second. Now to what happened after the challenge...all along I wanted Maggie to be the vote tonight, Daryl one of my closest allies has some sort of beef with Glenn though so he wanted to get rid of him. We had 4 definite votes to do whatever we wanted, but I thought we would have a harder time getting other people on board to vote Glenn to get us over the 4 vote hump. Maggie was the easiest person to get an unanimous decision on and then we can move forward to the next tribal up 4-3 against the other guys. Also I honestly think Maggie is the better player and the bigger threat than Glenn so I just think it's the best overall decision. Next vote me Merle Shane and Daryl should vote out Glenn. Also I've been talking to Hershel some, I don't know exactly what to make of him, I think for the most part he's honest so he's another seperate ally I can surround myself with.
Back to top Go down

8th Confessional
Page 1 of 1