Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional 14

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Confessional 14 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 14   Confessional 14 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:52 am

so dale was voted out without a hitch. happy with that. it almost seems too easy right now. it can't be though, can it? jacqui played the idol like we hoped, it didn't really add up though. she pretty much knew we knew she had it but i guess she had trigger finger lol and just worried it was a blindside of sorts.

so i now have the only idol in the game, does it worry me? yes and no. yes because i don't want these guys to get spooked by it and pull some massive blindside on my ass. i'm not exactly sure what to do about my idol. i dunno if the guys will let me just go forward with it in my possession and not try to make a move against me. there could come a time when the likes of hershel, morgan, rick and glenn could make a move against me, possible at final 7. i think now it's too early and they will continue to vote off the girls starting with jacqui, then amy, then maggie. i'm not anticipating a blindside on me the next vote so i won't worry about it just yet.

dale leaving is a big plus in that there will be much less drama going on. he was a vile person in truth. very immature and annoying, reminds me of a few people from the games board. probably one of those.

maggie messaged me and she said she was glad i listened to her idea. she thinks we all voted dale because she suggested we do since jacquie was most likely using her idol. it was a risk in itelf to vote dale. they could of planned it so dal was given the idol but i honestly felt like jacqui would always keep it for herself. maggie really thinks we voted dale because of her though but it isn't true. she said she had something to show me when she's on later. i imagine it's something to do with some of the guys, their plans etc in an attempt to cause friction between us and form cracks. we'll see what she has to say.

daryl out...
Back to top Go down

Confessional 14
Page 1 of 1