Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fifth Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Fifth Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Fifth Confessional   Fifth Confessional EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:24 pm

So the last tribal council went exactly as we had planned. Jacqui thought it was her going so she played her idol, but we all voted Dale so he went home. I would have liked Dale to stay for a bit longer because I think he could have been useful, but he was the safest bet as the girls would never have played an idol on him. Daryl messaged me earlier telling me that Glenn tried to turn on us last night by giving the girls info on who we were voting. He told them to play the idol on Dale and then all vote Daryl. They didn't believe him, but if they had then Daryl would be gone. Maggie ratted him out so now Daryl knows. I volunteered to check whether the story was real by approaching Glenn to see how he would feel about making a power move. The guy confessed everything to me so I know that he 100% tried to make a move against the guys last night. Here comes my dilemma though. Who am I really loyal too? I'm starting to look at the men and I think that I could probably place anywhere from 5th-3rd depending on how the chips fall at the time. I don't want anything except first, so I need to decide what move is best for me. I think I'm in quite a good situation at the moment because I can talk to Glenn about possibly making a move and if it came out I could just claim I was doing spy work as I told Daryl. Conversely if Glenn suggests something worth trying then I can seriously think about doing that too. I'm making sure that I'm talking more to Morgan and Shane too so that I have options. It's time to start thinking end game. As much as I like Daryl and I like that he messages me and includes me, it appears that he does that with everyone. I don't know how close I am with him seriously. A lot to think about.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

Fifth Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifth Confessional   Fifth Confessional EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:58 am

I've spoken more with Morgan now and the two of us have locked in a solid alliance. I do trust the guy, so it's nice to have someone I can tell everything to. So far I've been holding back bits of information from everyone.
Daryl knows for sure that Glenn tried something so he is out for blood now. I've tried to persuade him to leave it for now, but he wants Glenn gone ASAP. I think if Jacqui doesn't win the next immunity then it will be her, but if she does then Daryl will try for it to be Glenn. The reason I want Daryl to lay off it for now is because the earlier he tries to oust Glenn, the earlier I am forced to make a move.
Maggie messaged me last night telling me about the rift between Glenn and Daryl and asking what I want to do. She wants it to be me, her, Jacqui and two guys of my choosing going to F5. I'm very much up for using her vote, but I do not want Jacqui in as part of the bargain because she could go on an immunity run and make it to the end. The more I think about it, the more I think that taking out Daryl is the right thing to do. I've asked about what happens when it's just us men a few times now and he always evades the question or says that he hasn't thought about that yet. He's a very smart player so there is no way he doesn't have a plan. I think he has buddied up to everyone so that everyone has him included in their finals plan. That way it is basically up to him who goes when. I'm not about to get to the finals with someone who had played the game that well and has made themself the leader.
If Jacqui wins tonight then I think I may have to go for Daryl this evening. I think all hell is going to break loose.
Back to top Go down

Fifth Confessional
Page 1 of 1