Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOREST CHATTING

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:50 pm

I agree, Jacqui has to go tonight, she can't win again. We can't risk Hershel and Morgan hooking up with the girls, although that seems very unlikely. I'm just worried about why they want to keep Glenn around. Lets imagine they want to vote the 2 girls off as we had planned. Final 7 maybe Rick is playing us, when we think we're playing him and he's really with Glenn, Hershel and Morgan.

So how do we make sure those 4 aren't together at final 7? By voting Glenn out. Say Jacqui wins tonight then me, you, Shane, Jacqui and Maggie vote Glenn out. I believe fully those 2 girls would do it. Maggie came to me about Glenn remember.

I don't think we want to get down to final 7 with all the guys, I've got a big feeling we're being played. You me and Shane that is. We can't vote the 2 girls off. One maybe but not both before we make a move.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:24 pm

oh man this sucks, you really think we are being played?

i feel that we are screwed either way, we either stick with our alliance and we possibly get screwed.

or we go with the girls who will take us out in the finals, and they will run through this game.

i dont think turning on the alliance this early in the merge is the best idea. if we break it, then we get to final 5 those girls will go to the finals, and win hands down, because we will look like the idiots who let them get there.

this is crazy
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:34 pm

i honestly dont think rick is playing us, but anything can happen.

in my personal opinion, i dont think those 4 will get together.

just seeing how everyone interacts, i dont feel like we are being played, and i know it really sucks, but voting glenn out tonight, woudl fracture the mens alliance, and it would never be the same.

i really dont know what to do, because those girls would take us out without hesitation, if we are at final 8 and someone comes to them with a plan to vote us out, i really think they would go for it. because right now any girls in the finals will win.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:36 pm

I know it's a pain. I figure Hershel, Morgan and Glenn made a final 3 deal a while after our 5 was formed as none of us 3 went to them for a final 3 so they knew then they were 4th and 5th so took action and that's why they don't want to vote Glenn out.

To be honest if Jacqui wins tonight it won't be the worst thing, they know we want Glenn out, they'll have no choice cos the girls will go with it too. We want Jacqui to win now lmao how funny things change like that. Her winning would make things simple. those guys got max 4 votes but we 3 plus the girls can boot Glenn. We still could even if she didn't win. We could tell them we were and they couldn't stop it and would be forced to keep their original 5 with us, they would never side with the girls and more importantly the girls would trust us for voting Glenn and we can vote Maggie or Jacqui out next. This actually sounds pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:29 pm

dude i cant believe you took glenn, out i thought we still wanted to keep our options open.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:36 pm

Not a big deal. I'm tired of this being them and us, it's too much like ometepe and zapatera, they are still people. We're not with them and we're not with Glenn.

On that note we have to discuss what to do, we only need us and Shane to vote Glenn with the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Alright, this is what I propose. We vote Jacqui out tonight and next vote we 4 vote Glenn and at the very least there's a tie but I think we can convince at least 1 other to go with it, it's 50/59 about the others having a deal we dunno about so I say we make it simple tonight and tomorrow we make the move on Glenn. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:52 pm

you read my mind, i was sitting here thinking about what we could do.

if we go with the girls to the final 5, i guarentee one girl will be sitting in finals, and it would screw us over.

with us taking jacqui out this round, will maggie still be willing to come with us? to the final 5?

also just throwing this out there. we take jacqui out this round, then next round me you shane and maggie vote out glenn, the guys will tell us its maggie who needs to go obviously.

you play your idol at tribal for maggie (so your not giving it to her prior), and then glenn goes home, and then we only have rick hershel and morgan to take care of.

and then at final 4 we only have maggie to contend with.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:01 pm

so there is a leak somewhere, glenn just messaged me saying "i know daryl is against me, if your going to blindside me, please tell me now"

i played dumb, saying i was voting jacqui with the guysm and i havent heard about him being blindsided

then he says "ive heard it from a couple people"

i think it might be a bluff, but if its true than maggie or jacqui is playing double agent. cause they were the only ones to know about the plan
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:05 pm

I like the idea but Maggie is tough, it could well be a final 3, do we really want her in the final 4? we'd only have one shot to beat her. Who do we want at final 4 as it goes? Who's the weakest challenge threat? Maybe Morgan?

I think we vote Jacqui now, next round there's no need to give Maggie my idol, can you imagine the hatred on me for that? I'd be slaughtered. We just go for Glenn, Maggie will do it. What choice has she got? There's 4 votes on Glenn and it's really 50/50 if they actually have a deal, if not Glenn will go without trouble but even if they do they aren't gonna risk a tie vote for Glenn, still believing we trust them and are with them til final 5.

Think this is best?

hmmm, the plan. I told you and Shane about it. They probably are playing both sides. Jacqui goes and we do as I said above if you think that sounds good?
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:09 pm

yea the plan sounds good.

and we can even get rid of maggie at final 5 if we got the chance, i think after glenn, hershel needs to go, then its a toss up between rick and morgan.

probably morgan then vote out maggie, me you shane and rick at the final 4, rick seems easy enough to beat, and hes usually not here,

Last edited by Merle on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:11 pm

Yeah well lets take it a step at a time, Jacqui first and Glenn next. Shane seems to think I have something with Maggie. I don't It's just she trusts me and we can use that to our advantage in breaking up the potential 4 we talked about.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:17 pm

what did shane say? you want me to talk to him about it? see where his head is at?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Yeah do man, he's just uneasy about voting Glenn out next before Maggie.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:26 pm

well i talked to rick, and he said that if maggie won immunity next round, he would vote out glenn.

so personally, since i am here most of the time, i am going to 'miss' the immunity challenge, just to increase maggie's chances of getting it, that way rick will definatly vote glenn with us, and it wont look so shady.

best case scenario is if maggie wins immunity, because it gives us a chance to vote out glenn, and leaves us with no blood on our hands with the others, since he was never part of the core 5 to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:36 pm

I agree. Rick checked with me tonight that we were still solid with you and Shane and I told him we were. Even if Maggie doesn't win immunity tomorrow Hershel and Morgan know how we feel about Glenn so he would most likely go anyway but we'd have minimum 4 votes for Glenn and 5 if what you say is true with Rick.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:42 pm

well i dont know his feelings on getting rid of glenn, if maggie didnt win immunity, that might be one thing ill have to twist his arm on.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:44 pm

I think he can be convinced. I'm starting to think he really does think it's us, him and Shane final 4 so if Maggie doesn't win tomorrow night he needs convinced but it can def happen. He just said to me you two were discussing who to vote out at final 7 and he suggested Glenn.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:53 pm

yea, i think i could convince him, ill just bring up something about him wanting to take you out, and that maggie can go at any time we will always have numbers.

kind of like a glenn first than maggie conversation.

and honestly, it wouldnt bother me if that happened.

we vote glenn next round, and then maybe hershel, than maggie and morgan, going to the final 4 with rick.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:01 pm

Yeah I think that sounds like the best way to deal with Rick. Good I think this will work ok.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:03 pm

i have to say this forest chat is the best thing weve done, i cant imagine doing all this talking through private messages.

i think we will be in a good spot too.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:04 pm

Yeah it's good. Sorted. So Jacqui goes and Glenn goes next. Gonna head off now for a while, maybe back later on.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:10 pm

ok see you later, going to be on for a bit, writing confessionals, and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:18 pm

What do you think about this alliance with Rick? Is it genuine? Or has he set up the forest chat to elude us? Would we be better off going with him than Morgan and Hershel? Thing is if we go to final 4 with Rick and he somehow makes the end he won't of scorned anyone and we will.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:10 pm

well he told me yesterday that we was trying to get the chat going.

but i dont think he will have a strong argument in the finals, if he some how gets there, it really depends on where the jury stands, if they are bitter, they might vote for him, but i dont see him beating all three of us in the final immunity challenge.

the way its going its going to be a 9 person jury and a final 3, rick hasnt done much in the challenges, so i think he would be easier to beat rather than hershel and morgan.

and as for scorned, i dont think so, if we make the end, we did what we had to do to get to the end, we eliminated the threats in the game, and hershel and morgan were bigger threats than rick.

i mean at this point it pretty much is a free for all, since its down to one girl. and rick actually talks to me, im lucky if i get a message from hershel and morgan, i always have to come to them with some thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOREST CHATTING
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next