Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOREST CHATTING

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:11 pm

I do I do. I agree. I was just letting you know of the situation. W e aren't gonna go with them but for now we let them believe we might, I stress might lol. Can't ever commit to them. As for now only Maggie knows about her plan, and us.

The reason I didn't go last night was because put simply, they don't trust Glenn. Weird cos I think it was worth a shot and I would now be out. Respect to them for not trusting him, anyone can see he isn't trustworthy. You can see why I would want him gone though right?

Can we at least agree Glenn is now out of the loop with us 6? and we can let the guys know why. I don't want him involved anymore, we don't need him. We know we have a solid 5 + 1 so we can vote whoever we want and don't need his vote to make it happen. Harsh but after the conversation I read he deserves it. I took into consideration she may of altered the convo but having spent 16 days with Glenn on the same team it sounds exactly like him.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:33 pm

oh yea i can totally understand why you want him gone, im on board with that too.

yea i think keeping him out of the loop is the best, this round we can vote out which ever girl doesnt have immunity,and just tell him someone different.

i think jacqui needs to go next, no matter what. i dont understand glenn, you cant just jump around like that, and expect people to trust you.

Last edited by Merle on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:38 pm

That's exactly right, he has no loyalty to us because we have no loyalty to him. We can't really blame him for making a move, we anticipated it but it backfired and they threw him under the bus. We said didn't we "no guy wants to make a move because the girls can go right back to us and tell us what they did" and that's whats happened. Jacqui needs to go and if not then Amy I think.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:55 pm

i agree, which ever one doesnt win immunity.

so lets say maggie win again, we all vote jacqui, do we tell glenn? or tell him that we are voting amy? it wont matter because we have numbers, even if he flips or not.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Well Morgan doesn't seem to think it matters either way cos they don't have any numbers but I'm not happy at Glenn for what he did. I'd personally rather not tell Glenn who we're voting r lie to him for his betrayal. We best check with the other guys what they think.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:15 pm

do u want to start a forest chat with our 5 plus rick? to tell them all?

i think we tell glenn the opposite of the plan, if we vote jacqui we tell him amy, but we need to make sure all the other guys know this, so the votes arent all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Hershel doesn't want to not include him, neither does Morgan, it's okay. Morgan was asking me who i thought had all these various forest chats cos he's only in one lol
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:41 pm

are you in any of the other ones?
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:41 pm

and thats cool, as long as they know.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:45 pm

I'm in one with Shane that he set up around the same time as you set up this one. He just needs reassurance lol.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:47 pm

yea i understand, and im not being paranoid or anything.

but have you heard my name come up? maybe with people being annoyed with me, or they dont trust me, or anything like that?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Not a word man. Nothing. Lets make sure Jacqui doesn't win this one.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:46 pm

i cant believe amy quit, this is great.

the personal side of me is annoyed that i actually made sure to be here at 8 and do the challenge, and she just quits.

but the game side of me is fine with it, only makes them look bad.

i honestly dont know how we are going to beat jacqui and maggie, they are really stong at the challenges.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:59 pm

We can beat them. With that in mind I'm giving Maggie hope that we may form a 5 alliance at some point, we can call upon that if we just can't get rid of her or Jacqui. We can beat them though. They can't both win them til the very end and we have a few expendables anyway.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:04 pm

exactly, one more girl goes home next week, and then she would have to win the next 5 or 6 immunities.

if jacqui wins again, would you be comfortable voting maggie off next round?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:21 pm

Well yeah but I would rather Glenn left obviously and I think he should go before her on the grounds he doesn't deserve to stay for his betrayal. We were all so close as a group and he made the move against. Did you see his tribal answer? Said it all. Maggie is more trustworthy than Glenn and we can use that to our advantage.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:46 pm

glenn can go, but what worries me is kicking glenn off, and then the girls will come up with another plan, and try to get us to turn against each other.

with two girls in this game, they can do alot of damage, maggie is more of a threat than glenn in challenges.

i would just hate for us to keep maggie and jacqui around, and we get rid of glenn, and then a surprise idol gets hidden and the girls get a hold of it. and we are back to square 1, you know?

as far as im concerned i dont trust maggie one bit, shes never contacted me, and you have talked to her more than me, but i just cant trust her.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:00 am

With Maggie, she won't go against, she wants to work with. Glenn going wouldn't affect anything. It would only make Maggie and Jacqui trust us more. Remember Maggie wants to form a 5 with us and 1 more guy and Jacqui.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:11 am

you would rather go to the final 5 with 2 girls who would beat us in the immunities and in the finals in a second (thier argument being that they broke up the powerful mens allaince, and got to the finals, an underdog story), rather than go with hershel and morgan?

i dont mean to sound hard headed, but i really dont see your reasoning here, and i dont understand why you are throwing the girls a bone, with having them trust us.

i am just really confused as to where your thought process is.

i can get taking glenn out in the next couple rounds, but everything else, i just dont understand, im sorry.

i hope i am not coming across as mean or rude, its not my intention.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:52 am

No I'm not saying we are going with the 2 girls. I'm saying they think we are so if Jacqui wins immunity again we can get rid of Glenn but that's it, I know the girls have to leave. No way am I saying we're going with them. I know they would beat us and end up final 2. We're sticking with our 5 all the way. I'm just saying Glenn should leave before Maggie on the bases he betrayed the men. Jacqui then Glenn but if Jacqui gets immunity then Glenn. Cool?
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:15 pm

oh ok, i understand now, sorry about that.

now i know where your coming from, yes i agree, that the girls and glenn are our number 1 priority.

so for right now the plan is, if maggie has immunity vote out jacqui, if jacqui has immunity vote out glenn.

he wont see it coming thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:18 pm

No he won't but it'd be glorious lol. Do you think Morgan and Hershel will be on board with it? They don't seem too keen, they both said the exact same phrase to me "he might be useful at some point" what the hell does that mean? Of what use? we don't need him. Something might be up, they could be aligned with him in secret or something.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:44 pm

yea that does sound fishy, it makes sense though, if he tried to get you out, i can see him trying to team up with hershel and morgan to take us strong guys down,

and when it gets to final 7, them 3 plus another might, try to make a move, but me youa nd shane and rick are solid.

we cant really jump to conclusions just yet, but this just shows that the girls need to be out even more,

what im thinking about is, glenn hershel morgan and the girls making an alliance. and if that happens we are so screwed. i dont think we can get away with glenn tonight, i think it has to be a girl no matter what.

because if you bring up glenn, it can cause dissention, this vote maybe tricky.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Maggie thinks she and Jacqui are about to join me plus 2 others for a 5. She thinks Glenn is going tonight so the girls aren't gonna join those 3 guys
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:07 pm

oh ok awesome, i dont think it will happen, but i hope they let thier guard down a bit, and one of us can end up winning immunity, and then we can send jacqui out of here, because we might not get the chance again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOREST CHATTING
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next