Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOREST CHATTING

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Merle

Merle

FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:57 pm

yea i know, i have a feeling it wont be now, that hershel said something, that he wont be able to do it.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:58 pm

also, why are glenn jacqui and maggie here? thats strange
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:18 pm

i am so fucking annoyed right now.

i knew it wouldnt be endurance, and of course it catered to his strengths
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:19 pm

Bad luck ma, what can we do? fuckin speed as usual. So annoying, it's like handing the victory to him. Endurance would of been so much fairer but nothing we can do now. The down side is we have to listen to his shit at final tribal.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:21 pm

yea i know, right now i am fuming, and im trying not to flip out right now.

we had this game, and every single challenge was all speed based and nothing else. i dont want to be cliche and shout rigged, but my mind is just in a pissed place right now.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:25 pm

Same. We can just go with what we planned and try to beat him at the end.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:30 pm

yea, i just went outside, to have a quick smoke, so i am alright now.

even though is sucks to drop shane, hershel still really doesnt have a leg to stand on.

when someone asks him what his game was, all he can say is win immunitys, he didnt come up with any type of boot order, all the girls and dale left, and then me and you took the game from there.

so in all reality hershel and shane were pretty even, they didnt do much, yes its cool he won 4 immunitys, but he had to win them, me and you didnt win 1 challenge and we still here.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Exactly! Our game. We represent, I think the strongest chance to beat Hershel at the end so we'll go through and do our best.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:40 pm

did you vote yet? im trying to ask hershel to vote with me tonight for you.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:40 pm

have you talked to shane yet?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Yeah we talked earlier but he isn't around now. He agreed to vote you with me so I'm confident he will and then we vote Shane. I voted already.

So Hershel believes you'll vote me after all? sounds good, means we know where his vote is going and knowing where Shane's is we're good.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:45 pm

yea, i mean i am still shaky on his vote, i mean he could vote me after all,

but i dont see it happening, even if he does vote me, i can beat shane in a tiebreak challenge.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Yeah, he won't vote you. He thinks I'm his biggest threat. He'll push Shane to vote me and I'm assuming you too? Cos he's not speaking to me, obviously lol.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:52 pm

well he posted on the thread, who to vote for (great strategy)

and i asked him if we would be willing to vote you with me, and he said, I will vote however I am told to at this point. I have no preference over who is there so I'm down for anything

and that was it.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:53 pm

Course he would say that though, wants us 3 to all sweat. Not gonna make it easy but trust me, he's voting me.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:57 pm

yea i belive so too, he wouldnt tell me that im playing for 3rd, and vote me out. we are good now. i just want tribal to be here already.

i cant believe we made it, final tribal is going to get nasty.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:02 pm

D'ya know I might just avoid reading Hershel's answer's. They're only gonna wind me up lol!!! He sees me as biggest threat to him for whatever reasons so it makes sense to go for me and I'm not receiving any messages from him asking if I'd vote either of you two guys.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:06 pm

yea i know what you mean, hershel is going to say alot of bullshit, to cover up his shitty gameplay, i guarentee he will take credit for alot of shit that we did. i can already see him saying something like.

"on day 1 i made a 5 strong alliance"

when we was brought in after we made our 3. so even though it would wind you up, you should probably read his answers so he doesnt get away with anything.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:10 pm

We know it's coming but we're ready. WE ran this game, he needed an immunity run to get him through when his game play failed him. WE didn't win an immunity between us.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:16 pm

exactly, so actually having hershel here isnt as bad as we thought, it would have been nice to have shane there because he was integral part of us, but thats the game.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:19 pm

I feel really crap about it Sad I wish he'd come on to vote.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:32 pm

i know right, the waiting sucks
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Did Hershel come to you about voting me? He'll go to both of you in the hope to at least get one for a tie and then hope I lose that.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:55 pm

no i had to go to him about voting for you. and i posted his reply above.

he never came to me about anything.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:56 pm

I think his ploy is to just make us all sweat since he is safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOREST CHATTING
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next