Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOREST CHATTING

Go down 
+4
Hershel Greene
Glenn
Shane Walsh
Zuchini Man
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:14 pm

Ok guys settled. Patricia it is. Dale may play an idol if he has one after returning if he feels we will all vote him with Rick. Amy thinks she's going and expects to, Patricia I don't think will see it coming.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:16 pm

I have voted. Good night gents and good luck to us all.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:16 pm

yea i dont expect it either, tight lipped is the only way we will see this though, this game is all about out smarting them. and hopefully we can do that.

have a good night every one, i hope to see everyone here tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:20 pm

1, 2, 3, MEN! lol
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:20 pm

No reason worrying about this, we're making the most logical choice. Everyone have a good, calm night.

Calm, cool and collected.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:40 pm

I'm just thinking how whoever Dale is couldn't of been cast as a worse character. The real Dale is kind, caring, the voice of reason. This person is the complete opposite lol.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:43 pm

i agree, honestly i cant wait to find out who they are on IMDB, and then never talk to them again.

because he is so annoying, i understand being upset, but he brings it to a point of immaturity.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:48 pm

I have an idea who Dale really is.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Thanks for not buying into Dale's bullshit against me, the guy has got a vendetta or something. Never experienced anything like it in a survivor game lol
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:42 am

I voted for Patricia, so Dales back in the game?

What are we gonna do about him, seems like hes pissed off at us lol.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:56 am

zuchini said all the voted off players participated in one big challenge and dale won that, to come back into the game.

it sucks to keep him around, but the girls seem to be a bigger threat at this point unfortunatly.

as far as im concerned he can leave at any time, he obviously does not care about this game, any one who acts like he is, has to know they will not win jury votes or anything like that if he reaches the finals.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:58 am

Yeah he seems like a loose cannon right now, whats his strategy now, just piss everyone off and hope to stay. lol.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:21 am

Ala Phillip Sheppard
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:11 am

He voted for Morgan. Odd.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:30 am

We 7 stayed true to each other as we all expected. Fantastic. Dale is a complete loose cannon. Can't believe a single word he says, not one word and we all know this.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:54 am

I knew we would stay strong. I'm really proud. This could be the first ever all male F7 Smile
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:57 am

That was the most intense tribal council ever. both sides voted for people who they deemed weak, but they don't know morgan, i thought he was the odd choice.

both sides wanted an idol to be played and it didnt happen, so now next tribal council, we will be going through the same thing.

i say if no girl wins immunity, we maybe vote dale, in hopes of one of them playing thier idol.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:02 am

Apparently they thought Morgan was the least likely person to play the idol. As if we would play the idol when we have numbers anyway? Not sure what their logic is lol.

I still think Dale is better to have around than one of the girls. He is poisonous for sure, but it's not like any of us are going to listen to him or take him seriously. Some of the girls are friendly and nice and I think the longer they are here the more chance they have to try and turn one of us. I don't think any of us would turn, but it's better to remove the temptation that for m to be proved wrong lol.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:04 am

your right hershel, dale is playing the phillip shepard card right now, girls need to be number 1 priority.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:41 am

First of all - congratulations to us for sticking to the plan. Secondly, Dale pretty much wrote off any chance he had by voting with the girls.

It's going to be an even tougher tribal next time since the idol is still potentially in play. One might think that Jacqui is still in possession of it and not sharing?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:28 pm

My guess is Jacqui has it also but we can't assume. Every vote it isn't played raises the odds it gets used on the right person and one of us leaves.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:07 pm

Someone needs to get buddy buddy with Jacqui so we can get info.

Also Don't understand Dales plan, he should of voted for someone random, even if he did want to work with the girls.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:23 pm

but i think anyone who tries to get close to jacqui, it will look like an attempt to just play her. she will see right through it.

the girls now see all of us are sticking together, so there is really no chance at being friends now. at least i dont think.

we just have to be really careful on who we pick to vote off.

see you guys at immunity.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:59 pm

Just wanted to run an idea by you guys. Got a message from Dale basically telling me that he's sorry for his craziness, and that he's just wants to move past it all. I think he pretty much is just scrambling now that he sees how the tribal lines are drawn, so was wondering since he voted with the women last time if I could ask him to act as sort of a double agent. It couldn't hurt to have him passing some information our way, while we keep him in the dark. Could pretty much tell him he could earn some points from our side if he were to do this, and there wouldn't be much reason for him to lie to us. We're pretty much in the clear either way so if anyone's against it, no biggie.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:02 pm

See this is why Dale is dangerous. He already has people wanting to try to "use" him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOREST CHATTING
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next