Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOREST CHATTING

Go down 
+4
Hershel Greene
Glenn
Shane Walsh
Zuchini Man
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Merle

Merle

FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:25 pm

this vote is the hardest vote, but we cant even split the vote, because they have 4 people on thier side, stupid dale.

do you think since maggie is on our side a bit, we decoy her, saying we are voting for dale?

just to get her vote out of the way?
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:27 pm

So why not just vote for Dale? It may flush an idol tonight and if not we have a vote split option tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:31 pm

I'm happy to go with whatever you guys think is best. Whatever plan keeps us as a stronf F7 unit Smile

Someone message me the final decision and I'll vote when I get back. Night guys!
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:32 pm

We can vote Dale or Amy, Dale I worry has an idol upon reentering the game, we can't know. Jacquie MUST believe she's leaving, we can't all make it obvious though, I've made her believe it's her going so she plays her idol if she has one. We can vote Dale or Amy, whatever the majority feels is right. Maggie wants to get in with us, we could test her by telling her we're voting someone, to see if she does it while the rest vote someone else
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:33 pm

There is NO way Dale has an idol. That would be stupid.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:34 pm

i dont think dale would get an idol upon returning to the game, he didnt play it last time, if he had one, so i dont see him playing one this tribal council.

if he got an idol just for the sake of it, i would find it extremely unfair, that he didnt work for it.

i say we all vote dale off tonight, hopefully jacqui plays an idol, and then we tell maggie that we are all voting for say amy.

and if a vote for amy comes up, then we know she is with us.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:36 pm

Is it? I won a silly reward and got an idol, not a slue but the actual idol. Who's to say our host didn't say to Dale upon reentering the game "it's been a while, for winning the redemption challenge you have won a secret HII" blah blah. It's possible. Maybe unlikely but has to be considered. Maybe that's the reason for his cocky arrogant attitude.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:37 pm

No. We need to stop being so scared of idol. Come on guys!
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:38 pm

yea i can see where your coming from, but why would he supposedly play it this tribal council and not the last one?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:38 pm

We can't tell Maggie we are all voting Amy, what if she goes to Jacqui and tells her? Even if it isn't true Jacqui won't play the idol. We tell Maggie we are voting Jacqui. Think that's best yeah? and hen we can all vote Dale, it seems it's what most of us want and it's worth the risk. He probably doesn't have the idol, I'm just being too cautious. Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Ok not thinking straight lol! I don't think tellign Maggie who we're voting makes any sense now. Just leave her wondering, Jacqui thinks she's going, we vote Dale and that's it.

Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:42 pm

i think that is the best bet, and only works for us in the end, if 1 vote for jacqui gets voided and its from maggie it will only cause them to distrust her.

im good with voting dale,
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:48 pm

So what are we agreed on?

Voting Dale and leaving the girls in the dark?
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:21 am

Alright just finished a long ass shift at work, I'm good with voting Dale.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:39 am

Voted for Dale.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:00 am

Goddamn it, this is what happens living in different time zones, I didn't even know we had a challenge!
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 am

Well that vote couldn't of gone any better for us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:57 am

As predicted, Jacqui wasn't one for sharing Very Happy Congratulations, guys, the next few votes will officially be easy.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:59 am

Yeah, lets be aware though if there is a reward challenge of sorts lol
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:55 pm

Awsome turn of events.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:08 pm

this is great for us, couldnt have gone any better.

and did dale penalty as well? just shows he really didnt care about the game, and just wanted to cause drama.

did you read his speech at tribal council? now he is trying to save face, and say that he has no ill feelings towards anyone. honestly the only person so far im glad is gone. sorry.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:29 pm

His speech was weird. He urged people to flip and to 'pull a move', despite that being the dumbest decision possible for any of the guys. I'm pretty sure one could consider an all-male final seven a move, and a good one at that.

Next thing to do is stop letting the women get away with immunity. Show of hands for next challenge?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:31 pm

I'll be here, true a man needs to get immunity now
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:32 pm

i will be here as well, i thought i did good last challenge, and when i sent in my answers, maggie had already won. i just need to try harder.
Back to top Go down
Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:12 pm

Ill be here boys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOREST CHATTING
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next