Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOREST CHATTING

Go down 
+4
Hershel Greene
Glenn
Shane Walsh
Zuchini Man
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:08 pm

Well you wanted to try to pump Jacqui for information. I think this is a way we could get some. I trust our 7 to stay strong and don't feel Dale is much of a threat to us. But again if people are against it then it's cool, just brainstorming.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:15 pm

How about this - instead of working him as a double agent, we can give him a false ultimatum, tell him to 'vote with us' in the upcoming tribal.

What I mean by that is that instead of telling him who we're voting for, we can have him vote for another girl - presuming he is working with the girls (as the last vote says he is), he'll give the ladies the info, all the while we can safely vote someone else off. Might even flush an idol that way.

Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:30 pm

Yeah that's a good idea, all I would be worried about is them assuming we're passing him false information. We're pretty much in the clear however we want to play this, I don't think whoever has the idol is going to give it up to protect anyone else. Like Glenn said, it could be best in the end to just cut off contact from Dale. It's good all these ideas are out there though, got lots of options to play with.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:33 pm

Plus we have a vote split option this time.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:53 pm

Not if Dale is with them. There's seven of us and four of them, we could only have a 4 - 3 split and that's no good.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:03 pm

I don't think Dale is a very good idea. The guy CANNOT be trusted whatsoever. Whatever info he gives us on the girls we can't assume is correct, it most likely would all be lies. He has absolutely no loyalty to us, we voted him out and he hates Rick. I don't think whoever he is cares about the game, he just cares about causing some destruction while he's back in the game.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:33 pm

Trusting him is a bad idea indeed, but him wanting to stir things up is exactly why I thought we could feed him false information. It might not be worth the risk, but it's out there for consideration.
Back to top Go down
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Ya might be best to leave him alone, I think he might actually start playing the game now that he knows that we're not necessarily gunning for him right off the bat though. We should be safe picking the women and Dale off one by one regardless of what information we can gather on them. I think if there is an idol out there, Jacqui is the one who would have it.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:21 pm

If Jacqui has the idol then she'll surely play it the first time she doesn't have immunity, she knows that we think she is the biggest threat. We'll just continue to vote out the ladies until the idol is flushed and then go for her. Dale can go whenever is most convenient.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Current power rankings.

1. Jacqui
2. Amy
3. Dale
4. Maggie

3 and 4 could be flipped but that's how I see it at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:25 pm

I think whatever info we do give Dale should 100% be false so in that sense he can b used if he believes what whoever tells him is true and he spills to the girls. Jacqui will play the idol next time she doesn't have immunity for sure if she has it.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:41 pm

News on the idol front. Maggie seems prepared to ditch the other two girls, she wants to survive as long as possible, she is the least threatening of the 3 girls left. I asked her who had the HII on the girls side. I believe what she told me. She said she was always bottom of the alliance and only stayed in because of inactives and quitters and that she was told the night Lori left, Carol played the HII but she doesn't believe it as Carol went inactive after that so why would she if she played the idol. She said most likely Jacqui has it, which is what we have assumed for a few days now.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:43 pm

I've been talking to Jacqui and I'm slowly going to plant the seed that we are all dead set that Amy has the idol.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Why? Amy can't have it, she won the immunity that night of the reward.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:51 pm

So what? It could get passed.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:53 pm

That's not the point, the fact is she doesn't have it, it's not hers. it's not been passed lol nobody passes them unless it's right before a vote and it's to save someone, she'll know it's a bluff.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Shoot a guy down for trying then..
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:59 pm

I'm not, I'm simply saying it's a bad idea because we know Amy doesn't have it cos se won the immunity. That's all. I'm not having a go.
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Who is our terget for tonight anyway? If none of them win immunity, who do we go for?
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:11 pm

Well Maggie won, so who are we going for? Assuming Jacqui has the idol, she will definitely play it to save herself yes? So who else?
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:14 pm

Lets just go for Jacqui
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:14 pm

I have to go gents, but I will check back on as soon as I can. When a decision is made just let me know who to vote for so we are still voting as a solid block.

For what it's worth I think we should go for Amy.
Back to top Go down
Merle

Merle

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:17 pm

it is a hard choice, because i think an idol will be played this tribal council, jacqui knows that we thinks he has it, she might jsut risk it by giving the idol to amy instead.

but honestly i am very hesitant at this point.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Jacqui can not be voted for I feel. She probably has the idol, we have to risk it on Amy
Back to top Go down
Hershel Greene

Hershel Greene

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Do I vote Amy before I leave or am I best checking back later?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOREST CHATTING   FOREST CHATTING - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOREST CHATTING
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next