Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(probably my last) confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amy

Amy

(probably my last) confessional Empty
PostSubject: (probably my last) confessional   (probably my last) confessional EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:32 pm

the men of this game are stupid, but not in the same way the men of Survivor: One World are stupid.

So think about it 7 men. Majority of 7 is 4. Thats all it takes. 3 men are on the outs. Myself, Maggie and Jacqui are trying to figure who those 3 are. But get this: we tried to PM them and they ALL pretty much told us to go away and leave them alone. What does that tell you? For one thing, that they are stupid. And second thing, they all feel "safe" and no one needs to jump ship right now.

The men are SO cocky, that I can guarantee once those 3 on the outs are eliminated, they are gonna say it was their own fault, and they are going to bitch about it during the FTC. Hey, guess what?? Youre idiots and us women were willing to work with you all.

The way things look now, if we lose the next immunity, Patricia is leaving. Merge comes at final 10, I get voted out. Then Jacqui, then Maggie.

Ugh, c'mon!
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

(probably my last) confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: (probably my last) confessional   (probably my last) confessional EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:26 pm

So since we merged at 11, is there going to be a final 2 or final 3?

Well thats not really what I want to know. What i want to know is, is the next person voted out going to be on the jury?
Back to top Go down

(probably my last) confessional
Page 1 of 1