Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional 13

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon

Confessional 13 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 13   Confessional 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:20 am

what a mess lately. you've got a lot of paranod people, none more so than merle. he's starting to grate on my nerves. i've concluded he's a very selfish player in many respects, all he talks about is me, me, me. when we discussed the potential ladies idol being played last night his response was "you're right, i'm gonna really try to win immunity just in case. what?? i would say we should try to win it, as a duo, one of us win, not i. he's only out for himself and i believe he'd do anything to anybody in the game, much like his character. i still like him but it just gets on my nerves.

equally so morgan and shane weren't about last night. i'm not carrying these people. morgan came on today with an attitude. sme crap about different time zones and not knowing we had a challenge. eh, we always have a challenge on sunday night. idiot.

glenn also had some plan to plant a seed in jacqui's head that amy had the idol. i don't understand that since we know amy can't have it cos she won the immunity that night. when i corrected him he just huffed at me. i'm starting to really get pissed off by these guys. on the flip side i really like jacqui and maggie. they're good to talk to and seem really solid but would i consider some crazy move and flip? i doubt it.

we decided to vote dale last night after maggie won imunity. people are still paranoid about a girls idol and as far as we know any of us could go home if she played it and we'd all voted her. i'm not concerned it would be me but i have to pretend i'm looking out for us all. i just hope dale doesn't pull out a secret idol he got for winning redemption or something. i hope it goes down smoothly. he gave a good speech about the core 7 guys lol and how there would be a core 4 within it. what he doesn't know though is that every guy except glenn thinks he's int he top four one way or another. there's the real alliance between myself, merle, shane, morgan and hershel with myself, merle and shane top 3. there's a fake final 4 between myself, rick, shane and merle and as far as rick knows there's a fake alliance between myself, hershel, morgan and shane. only glenn isn't assured top 4 as far as the rest know. who knows maybe i'm being played. i doubt it.

daryl out...
Back to top Go down

Confessional 13
Page 1 of 1