Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional 17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merle

Merle

Confessional 17 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 17   Confessional 17 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:27 pm

So after the glenn vote happened, shane got really paranoid, and was really annoyed that he was out of the loop, but how are you supposed to be in the loop if you are hardly ever here? I like shane, I do, but he really isnt here enough, to really warrant a comment like that. I talked him off the ledge, as well as daryl, and he explained why he did it. And I also played up the 'daryl was paranoid and made a brash decision' card. And shane seemed to buy that. I also tried to talk to him more, since me and him don't have much interaction.

I missed the challenge again, because I was out having a social life, lol. And of course hershel wins immunity. He is really starting to become a threat, and I was hoping maybe we could get him out this round, but we still have options.

So rick, poor blind rick, after the glenn vote he was just like 'ok, well we will get her out next round' like completely unphased by everything. He has no clue what is going on. I really feel that he is loyal to us, but I just dont trust him, and he proved it to me.

So he posted in our forest chat with me shane him and daryl, that maggie needs to go this vote, and we all 'agree'. Then not 2 minutes later, he messages me saying he wants to form a final 4 alliance with morgan, hershel, him, and myself. Are you kidding me? How dumb do you think I am? Oh and on top of all of this, he expects me to vote out daryl as well with them, the next vote. Ok I might not be the smartest person here, but how can anyone not see that me and daryl are a pair?

I do have to admit I did go through a small dilemma here, because it ended up being that I was stuck in the middle of two alliance, shane, daryl and maggie versus rick, hershel, and morgan, and they were both expecting my vote. More so rick's alliance because I kind of agreed to a deal with them, but it was only to get information, and I had a moment where I actually considered both options, like everything I do, but after thinking things through, I knew what had to happen.

At this point rick is trying to play two alliances, and me and daryl both agree that he should go. We had already talked about us getting rid of him next, because like usual daryl got paranoid, and doesnt trust rick, and thinks that if we get rid of maggie now, the other 4 would over take us.

So I message rick and play along with his plans, as well as hershel and morgan, I know its bad to lie, but its part of the game, and technically I never said that I was voting with them. I found out they wanted to vote maggie, and once I knew that was solid, me, daryl, shane, and maggie, all voted for rick.

Maggie has definatly been a great tool for us, its amazing what desperation can cause in a person, and she helped us out dramatically in this game. Although im sure we probably would have found our way to the end without her if we needed too.

The vote comes down and its a nail biter, and in a 4-3 vote, rick is out of here. Personally I just couldnt trust the guy who was telling daryl and me one thing, and then me another thing in messages. And I have to be honest here, I trusted both things he said. If you have been reading my confessionals, you know that I absolutely hated rick in the beginning, and now when I vote him out, it kind of sucks, but it needed to be done. I cant have someone in this game, that can straddle both alliances to see which one works out, because honestly, if maggie was voted out, I dont know which alliance he would go with, and having an unpredictable player this late in the game, is not good news.

Also, if I had gone with his allaince, they were only promising me top 4, while im already going to top 3 with my original alliance, and I know I would most likely voted out in 4th place if I went with them, and even if I did get to finals, what kind of case do I have? I had these guys make me turn on my final 2 partner since day 1, for what? To get an even playing field? But if Im backstabbing the person im closest to in this game, im actually just setting myself up for failure.

Thats it for me for this round, now we are at final 6 and it only gets harder from here, because immunity is so crucial now, in who wins it and who loses it. Till next time.....
Back to top Go down

Confessional 17
Page 1 of 1