Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merle

Merle

Confessional 5 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 5   Confessional 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:40 am

So i was out with friends and saw that i wasnt going to be home, and when i log on and see the tribal council 2 thread, i was so pissed, i swear i leave for 1 challenge and everything goes to hell.

Of course i had a million things to look at between 8 PM's the immunity thread, the camp thread, and tribal council, i got overloaded, and handled everything well i believe. Basically the challenge was a card challenge, which of course made me even more pissed, cause i know i would have been so good at it, because ive done similar challenges to it, and i know the strategies to use.

it seemed simple enough, and then going back to see what cards they used, they were jsut plain stupid im sorry to say, its not that hard of a challenge, and reading the camp thread they couldnt get it together for 1 sec, talking about you send, no you send, who the fuck cares about who sends, just send the fucking thing.

needless to say the girls acted like actual people and challenge players, and got thier shit together, and won, even though im pissed, im not mad because we have to vote someone off, i know im safe, im annoyed at just the sheer disorganization my tribe had during this challenge, it was like a bunch of new players i swear, and i know some of them arent new, cause people cant conceal thier identities for shit.

So we head to tribal, all my PM's say that carl is the vote, which is fine, honestly it was between him or rick, so it was honestly one of the easiest tribal council votes ever, people ask you if your ok with that plan, you say yes and everyone does that, i swear its like im in an actual allaince or something. Maybe these people do know how to play.

Carl, ugh im so done with him and especially his words at tribal council, 'i know im on the chopping block, but ill do better' bitch get the fuck out of here, you havent been here for 2 challenges, and just because were about to send your ass home, now you want to stay and then you turn around and say youll be active now? what the fuck is that? why couldnt you be active 2 challenges ago when the game fucking started. and he has 5 posts to his name are you fucking kidding me? i swear every game i play the people get more and more delusional, and honestly its pretty sad and pathetic, whats the point of asking us to keep you, when you make no effort? you know your not gonna win on your 5 stupid posts. Glad hes going home, since he talks so little he can be a wild card. Now were just waiting for it to be official, and wait for him to post the obligatory "sorry i couldnt be more active, i had fun, kick ass bye"

ill have fun when hes out of this game.

So glenn posted on the thread who the vote was for, so i happily skipped my way to the pm box and told him carl. he actually responded quickly, saying i was the first person to talk to him on the tribe (goes both ways cup cake). He said darryl actually apologized for the 'chinamen' comment, on please come on, dont make a big deal about the racist shit when you have been on that conversation and added to it as well, gotta love hypocrisy. i used this opportunity to talk to him and build a relationship, and he even said to me "im not naieve enough to think there is a majority alliance im not a part of" well its not for lack of trying on your part -sarcasm- i was surprised he knew what was going on already, but it doesnt bother me.

i gave him some bullshit about "personally when i vote i go off strength, so you shouldnt worry" lmao i love text based games, cause you can laugh hysterically while typing and no one knows whats up. Im honestly just talking to glenn a bit, so if a tribe swap does happen, and were on a tribe together, at least ive talked to him in the game. Cause i hate when im on a tribe, and then im split with one person who never talked to me, and all of a sudden they are like "hey tribe buddy". So if were split, if i already made some type of bond with him, he will be more likely to work with me, cause i was his first friend.....arent i so nice?

i dont think ill even bother with rick cause ugh he just annoys the shit out of me, with this leadership bullshit, i mean i get it its your character, but fucking drop it, its week 2, everyone has dropped the character for the most part. i really want him next to go. then dale (useless), and then glenn if we have to (hes pretty useless as well)

well thats it for week 2 right now, just waiting on the votes to come down for the carl vote.

Back to top Go down

Confessional 5
Page 1 of 1