Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merle

Merle

Confessional 8 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 8   Confessional 8 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:33 am

So the vote comes up, and t dog is out, not a surprise at all, my alliance is strong, and when we make a descion we follow through, when looking for the girls eliminee, i see that Abuela's name has been changed to black.

needless to say i was shocked, why would they vote her out? she was one of the strongest people on the girls tribe. and then zuchini annouces that she has quit.

really? what kind of game is this person playing? so this person playing abuela becomes the most active person on the tribe, and helps them win challenges and stuff, and then quits? i needed to do some investigating so i went to my contact on the girls side jacqui, and asked her what was up.

jacqui said that they were just as shocked as well, and she said something about not being able to make the times, so? why doesnt she just adopt the 'Rick' method, and let her tribe carry her through the game, without having to do anything really, and then jacqui said they were shocked to see t dog gone. really? he helped us in what the first challenge? and then you never saw him again.

So now the tribes are even at 7 each, again the talk of a tribe switch comes up, because they did it with survivor one world, with 14 people. talk goes around and i really start to up my talking with glenn, only problem is that he is so fucking BORING. i try talking to him and i get one word answers or just bland generic answers that i cant build a conversation with. Rick on the other hand cant shut his fuckign mouth and sends me novels, upon novels of messages for me to read, shit, save that stuff for your confessional.

So the easter weekend rolls around and i am automatically bored, i dont do anything for easter living in a non religous household (that is true by the way), so the long weekend, was slow, but i did get stuff done, the game finally picked back up, and i made sure all my alliances were in order.

anyway we show up for the challenge and its just s team challenge which is fine with me, no tribe swap. The challenge is a match up challenge where you are paired with some one and battle them, he pairs me with maggie and i didnt think it would be much of a problem, and then i look like an ass, ont he first question, getting schooled by some girl who is only half active. needless to say she is now on my list after my 45 rick listings.

The challenge goes and the girls get an early lead, and i start getting nervous, thank god it was challenge where we needed 7 points, cause it came back around for me, and i redeemed myself, and in a miracle, the guys actually won a challenge. Then i realized at that time 2 things.

1. the only other challenge we won was the very first one, which is sad

2. the girls are going to actually vote someone out and play the game, since they voted out michonne in the first tribal, they havent voted since then, cause andrea was expelled and abuela quit.

i was going to ask jacqui who they were getting rid of, but i think it would come off too desperate and corny, so i will wait till morning when some one elses name is in black.

it was actually nice to have a night off, and not have to worry about voting someone off, because mostly it would have been me trying to convince people to get rid of rick and then everyone else telling me that glenn should go. and then i would pull out more of my hair, because i hate rick and i cant wait to see him go.
Back to top Go down

Confessional 8
Page 1 of 1