Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forest Chatting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy

Amy

Forest Chatting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Is this....our evil 4 men alliance?

Daryl Dixon, Hershel Greene, Morgan, Rick Grimes

They are all online right now, probably strategizing.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:52 pm

I thought they were talking about Maggie and her trying to get Rick over?

If not then Daryl has been saying something about me or Amy, or yes Patricia has flipped to the guys.

Girls this does not look good for us.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:53 pm

Amy wrote:
Is this....our evil 4 men alliance?

Daryl Dixon, Hershel Greene, Morgan, Rick Grimes

They are all online right now, probably strategizing.

Rick being at the bottom lol.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Jacqui do you have the HII? If so I think it might be our only chance. You or Amy is getting voted for first according to Glenn and if us 4 girls vote for Darryl and you use the HII that takes out who we think is leading the guys and once he is out the guys might start scrambling to do something.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:14 pm

They might split the votes tho.

4-4-3-. then on the re-vote, one of us will leave Sad
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:15 pm

They think I got the HII because I am the "stronger" female, whatever, they are doing that because of my high posting count.

We can do something girls, we just got to try and get one of them weakened and to come to us.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:16 pm

If the vote is 4 for Jacqui, 3 for you and 4 for Darryl and Jacqui uses the HII on herself then it would be a 4-3 vote with Darryl leaving.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:17 pm

Oh right. Sorry, not thinking right today lol
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:18 pm

How will we get 4 votes for Daryl? I wouldn't mind taking Shane out because he seems like the handyman. Attack the people around the leader and the leader will come to you.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Oh we merged, didn't see this. Maggie, go ask for a new room with the four girls? I asked for this one so I might not be allowed another. Also make sure you say new to Mr host lol.
Back to top Go down
Zuchini Man
Admin
Zuchini Man

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:21 pm

I wiull get you guys a new room. So for your whole tribe? Like the women tribe?
Back to top Go down
https://imdbthewalkingdead1.canadian-forum.com
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:21 pm

If the other girls are fine with that? We have to gain Patricia's trust.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:22 pm

4 votes for Darryl are us 3 and Patricia.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:27 pm

Incase Daryl hasd the Hii, we should vote out one of his gang members, surprise them.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:34 pm

I doubt they will even think of playing a HII yet but if you want to vote someone else that is fine but Shane is not the right choice. The reason I think it should be Darryl is because if he is leading like we think he is, voting him out will create the most paranoia. Voting someone that isnt as important will do nothing. The rest will stay together and we will still get voted out right afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Yeah but I feel they will think we would hit them hard. If we start off somaller then Daryl might want to join us later. He said he wasn't sure yet, but if we got right of the guy he trusts the most then I think he might change his mind.

I mean, Glenna nd the others haven't said yes to us and a clear no. At least with Daryl we have atleast 50/50 of getting another number.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Glenn wrote:
Alright now I forgot what I was gonna say. But congrats on merge! If there is a majority alliance I am not part of it, it scares me a bit to be honest. I really don't know what I did to make you girls hate me so much lol. My bad I guess. So I guess I expect to be voted for.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:51 pm

I really don't know if I can trust him lol, but he is really the only chance.

The alliance is Daryl, Shane, Morgan, Rick and some other man.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:52 pm

Thats fine Jacqui. Then I would say Merle? I have some pull with Hershel and you girls have pull with Darryl so I would save them. And if Glenn is telling the truth we shouldnt target him yet. Rick and Morgan are idiots and if we can get Darryl or Hershel to turn they might come with. So that leaves Merle and Shane. I would rather target Merle because he is stronger but if you want Shane that is fine.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:53 pm

So do you want to target Shane?
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:53 pm

And who told you that was the alliance?
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:56 pm

Well thats what has been said from what we have said on this thread lol so I am putting the jigsaw together. I think Shane because his post count went up a lot, and I think because they have a room with that alliance.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:01 pm

Alright. That sounds good to me then.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:40 pm

Love your avatar girl. Has Shane talked to anyone of you guys?
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Thanks girl. Nope he hasnt talked to me. Also Hershel thinks I am going to go against you girls and is about to tell me who to vote for tonight so that can really help us Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest Chatting
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next