Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man’s Mystery Survivor IX The Walking Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forest Chatting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

Forest Chatting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:34 pm

I did the same thing to Rick but played it off like neither of us had a chance and told him how the game is going to go so he will come to me with a plan that way he feels like he is in charge when he isn't.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:02 pm

I was talking to Daryl and asked if he was open to an alliance later on and he said he is not sure so yes he is in a big alliance full of men. Merle seems on the outs but I am not sure if he is just wanting to open his chances or not so we'll see.

To me, Glenn feels like he is in that allaince. Shane too, just by how it looks to me that he is close with Daryl, but again I am not too sure.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:42 pm

I think its safe to assume Morgan and Rick are not in it so thats who I think needs to be getting most of our attention.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Rick is online now. He is either going to screw me and show his tribe what I said or come to me with some plan that "he created" Laughing I'm hoping for the second one.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Are you kidding? I came up with that great speech and all he said was "good luck to me too and he hopes he can figure it out when it comes down to that." Moron Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:08 pm

yeah morgan read my PM but he didnt reply.

Sorry Rickie and Robbie, we tried but it looks like the season will get boring and predictable now. :/
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:10 pm

That sucks Sad Maybe we could convince the 4/5 strong guys that if Patricia leaves they can vote off Rick and Morgan since they dont deseve to be here? Doubtful but we are running out of options Sad
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:13 pm

Girls I may be the first to go Sad Rick told the guys I messaged him but didnt say what I told him Sad
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Crap.

How do you know? Did any of the other guys PM you?

Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Yes Hershel told me Sad I'm trying to get in good with him now. These guys </3 They must know 3 of them are on the outs so they need to end their circle jerk and start going for woman while they can.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:29 pm

I hate some of these guys and yes, it will be so easy what will happen, Girl out, girl out, girl out then the boys will pick each other off and someone who was the mastermind screws them over and wins. Oh well, this sucks so much.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Rick is not bright. He is on the outs and screw a chance with you that could of made it far. Lol silly Rick.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:39 pm

I know. He is so stupid.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Any other news? Daryl stopped talking to me.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:43 pm

Not that I know of Sad
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Who do you think is the leader of thier pack.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:49 pm

I think Darryl is. So maybe we can plant seeds that Darryl is going to win and get him voted out in a couple rounds
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:52 pm

I agree, Daryl seems like the leader. We have talked but he also has talked to Amy so I don't know if he is trying to butter us up and be safe on both sides. We got to think on what to do girls.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:00 pm

He probably knows he will be in the finals so he is getting jury votes. And yes we need a plan.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:04 pm

Lol kissing up might not help if he is going to turnj on his boys sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:04 pm

I dont know about a plan but I have 2 fallbacks. The first would be to get Patricia voted out before us. And the second would be a HII. Any chance either of you have it? I hope someone on our tribe has it.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:09 pm

To: Amy
Posted: Today at 11:35 am
Subject: Re: Hey

I respect the tactic and you're playing the game exactly as you should at this point, but I doubt that messaging all of us with the same proposition furthered your cause. By no means should anyone feel safe in this game, I have a feeling that you girls have some kind of trick up your sleeves already. The thing is, you are trying to lure someone over to your side by saying that they might be in a bad position later, but I'm sure the 'flipper' would be 100% on the bottom of your team over there.

I'm not trying to come off as a douche, it's in the best interest of the game that you girls try, but right now, planting a seed of doubt is not your best option.

Just being honest.

Is he talking about.....Patricia? O_o
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Beats me? These guys are idiots though. We can promise 4th over Patricia they are promised 7th right now.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Im a little suspicious though, maybe Patricia has been working with them all this time and they promised her safety?

I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Greene

Maggie Greene

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:22 pm

Yeah I don't know. That would really suck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest Chatting   Forest Chatting - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest Chatting
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next